Chapter 4: Old friends

Jaz's POV

After helping out with dad with the dishes I went back to my room smiling to myself feeling happy that I'm getting used to this side of dad. It just felt very relaxing trying to talk to him since then. Walking into my small cozy room, closing the door behind me I pulled out a piece of paper and a pencil to sketch out something I wanted to build. No it's nothing bad but I just hope I have enough to make it.

Bing! went my coil.

Turning my head to where my coil is I grabbed it seeing that it was Liz and Aig that messaged me. I chuckled as I opened the message.

Liz[10:30 pm]: Hey Jaz!

Aig[10:30 pm]: Hey.

Me[10:30 pm]: Hey you guys it's been awhile!

Liz[10:30 pm]: No kidding, but where are you you haven't see you since the Oval Tower.

Aig[10:31 pm]: Yeah it's like you just disappeared off of the face of the earth!

Me[10:31 pm]: ^^; Yeah I didn't tell you guys where I was after the Oval Tower collapsed,  did I? Well I'm not in Midorijima anymore obviously.

Aig[10:31 pm]: Then where are you? 

Me[10:31 pm]: In America with my dad.

Liz[10:36 pm]: WHAT?! How the hell are you in America with your dad I thought he was dead??!

Me[10:36 pm]: Yeah I thought so too but a hunch told me that he wasn't and someone else thought so as well. His name is Owba, however the hell you spell his name, and he's the guy that worked at the JunkShop where I bought most of my metal supplies. And you'll never guess this he's here to living with me and my dad.

Aig [10:36 pm]: Huh? Oh the guy with blue mullet  and weird half jacket. What's he doing with you the two of you?

Me[10:37 pm]: He's engaged with my dad. >///<

Aig[10:37 pm]: Awwe! That's awesome tell them I said congratulations! 

Liz[10:37 pm]: That''s cute!! Are they having a wedding?

Me[10:37 pm]: I don't know really probably a small ceremony. Hehe, I'll tell them that Aig. Oh and can you guys to a money transfer for me?

Liz[10:38 pm]: Of course.

Aig[10:38 pm]: Yeah, how much?

Me[10:38 pm]: I have about $2,089 in my account right now, now that I transfer to different currency about $10,000 will do for now.

Liz[10:38 pm]: On it!

Me[10:38 pm]:Alright,but that aside how are you guys?

Aig[10:38 pm]: Nothing much really, everything has been chill since the Oval Tower is destroyed. The teams are at peace, I guess you can say.

Liz[10:39 pm]: Yeah and school has been boring since you left. T^T

Me[10:39 pm]: Aw, well you can come visit me anytime and I'll probably visit when I get the chance, okay?

Aig[10:39 pm]: Okay!

Liz[10:39 pm]: Is it morning or night over there is America?

Me[10:40 pm]: It's getting dark over here so night time.

Aig[10:40 pm]: Ah, well you should get some rest. 

Liz[10:40 pm]: Talk to you later Jaz!

Me[10:40 pm]: Yeah you too!

Putting my coil away on the nightstand I sketched out on my paper for a while till I slowly started to drift to sleep.

Mink's POV

Aoba was heading to bed as I was shutting off all the lights till I saw that Jaz's light in her room was on. Lightly I knocked but there was no answer. Gently opening the door as I turned the knob there I see Jaz on her bed sleeping peacefully. I smiled to myself walking into her room tucking her. Her allmate, Lila, flew in quietly perched on her nightstand.

"She always tries to pull allnighters." Lila chuckled.

"Well not here she won't here, rest is important for her being young." I said giving Jaz a soft kiss on her cheek then departing out of her room turning off the lights.

~~~~~~~~

A/N: Woo! It's Thanksgiving break so I can probably be able to update more! Here is another chappy for you all and enjoy!

Review & Vote