Chapter 12: Progress & Old friend

After breakfast I put on some music, and pulled out my little project. Lila perched on my dresser watching as I began building it. "What is it that you're making really?" Lila asked.

I gave him the blue prints on the dresser as I continued to build the machine. "Oh I see....but what made this come about?"

"Easily really. He hasn't seen me in 15 1/2 years so it made since to make something like this."

"So when it's finished you're gonna test it out on how long development takes?" I nodded.

"It will take me at least....and hour and a half to finish right now I don't take a break. So were gonna make progress!" In a determined voice.

Mink & Aoba

Mink and Aoba were at the shop just straightening everything out. Aoba sat at the edge of Mink's desk. "So Mink what's something you want to do with Jaz? Like father daughter stuff?"

Mink really didn't know he was still new to this even though Jaz has been living with him and Aoba for a couple months. So he just shrugged. "I don't know really."

"She really like machinery and anything that's artistic." Huracan added in. "Why not bring her to work with you?"

Aoba lit up. "Yeah that would be a great idea! She can help out and creating more things at the shop. That are sade of course."

"I gue--" Cut off by the sound of the bell ring of the door. A costumer was here. Mink got up from his seat walking out of his little office seeing a an old woman wearing a well and old designed native dress. She also had green eyes and was in her eighty. "Oh hello there Mink good to see you this morning." giving a warm smile.

Mink nodded giving a small smile. "Nice to see you too Geene."