Chapter 26: Accidents happen right? (Smut)

It's already night time and the allmate bros went asleep on the couch from watching the Avengers. Aoba checked on Jaz and she fell asleep against her little project she was making. He went over to her covering her with the blanket then acciently pressed something on it to activate. He walked out closing the door behind him.

Aoba went to Mink were in the their room to making out apparently since Aoba started just to get his mind off things when they had asked Jaz about adopting a child. Though he felt envious that women can have them  and he couldn't.

"M-Mink." He let out a soft moan. Mink's hand trailed up Aoba's shirt gently yet teasingly to his nips. Aoba arched into Mink gasping to his sensitivity.

"Oh? You like this don't you?" Mink whispered in his ear deeply. He tweaked them gently.

"A-aah~! Mink yes."

Mink kissed along his neck leaving a trail of hickies behind. Lewdly Aoba softly begged for his lover to take him immediately. "Mink pl-please ah." This made Mink smirk hearing Aoba beg in a cute way. He pulled away from Aoba pulling off his shirt and his own. Mink layed back against the bed.

"Ride."

Aoba licked his lips grinding slowly against Mink's bulge causing them both to let out sweet moans. Aoba unblucked Mink's pants pulling them down along with his boxers. Yeah Aoba was thirsty for the cinnadick.

Aoba undressed himself, lining up and sliding down onto Mink's length. Aoba kepted his pace rocking his hips and grinding down. "Agh aaah M-Mink~!"

Mink put his hands on Aoba's waist watching from a great view of his lover ride him sweetly. Aoba cries out more he rides harder. Mink grunted in a response of the hot tightens around his length. Gripping Aoba's waist he thrusted up hitting Aoba's sweet spot on point.

"AAAAH~~!!"

Mink kept thrusting in the same spot as he grunting let out low moans. "A-aoba."

Aoba was in pure bliss and nearly seeing stars. The pleasure was too amazing he was closer than he knew it and so was Mink.

"I-I'm gonna--!! MINK~~~!!" Aoba came on Mink's chest and Mink released his load into Aoba as it overflowed his entrance. Aoba panted catching his breath and waited a few seconds before getting off and laying against Mink's chest.

Mink pulled the covers over their naked bodies and pulled his lover closer to him.