Chapter 15: To Mom

Jaz's POV

Waking up seeing that my room was a warm color as the sun setted colors poured through my room. Sitting up I yawned. "Well rested?" Lila asked.

"Yeah, Dad and Owba aren't home yet?"

"Soon."

"Alright," I got out of bed going to my dresser grabbing night clothes, "I'm gonna shower for a bit. Let me know if I have any messages on my coil." I yawned.

"Alright."

I walked out of my bedroom and into the bathroom. Setting my clothes down on the sink, turning on the warm water of the shower. I took a deep breath taking off my clothes.

Mom if you were here right now you would say I'm a young woman but glad you thought that way. Dad on the other hand.....not so much. It's terrible he never really got to see me as a kid like you did, but now you never got to see me as a teenager. Looks like you and dad both got each end of the coin here. Owba is making dad here don't get me wrong...

Stepping inside the shower letting the water hit my skin. The water was at the perfect temperature and the steam of the water filled the room.

He's trying mom. Not much of cook like you but he is trying his hardest. I know he can't replace you then again I see your smile in him.

Oh and their allmates are pretty cool too. You were right Huracan was almost like Lila but different. Huracan just has more sass.

I giggled washing my skin throughly. Then going back under the shower head rinsing off the soap lathered to my skin.

Ren on the other hand is other one of wise words of any situation. I mean really it's helpful yet weird at the same time.

We all get along just fine it's only that we get adjusted to one another. Me being the only female at home. Oh dear lord that reminds me, what if I get my period? How is dad gonna handle that? Owba wouldn't know I already know that. It's just all the girl stuff that I worry about to dad.

I sighed wetting my hair grabbing the shampoo plus conditioner bottle, lathering my hair.

I really miss you mom. I know.you've been watching me ever since that incident. The man who killed you is now gone, dad is alive, and so am I.

Going back under the shower rinsing off all the residue. I ringed out my hair turning off the shower water.

I love you.