Chapter 14: See you tomorrow

Jacob's POV

Oh dear lord. I'm screwed and possibly dead right now. God please help me.

"O-oh I didn't know that you were her dad." I said nervously. The older man nodded. "It's fine, I didn't know that she was dating you but I finally know."

I don't know what's more intimidating his height or his deep voice.

"Yeah, I've heard alittle about you Jacob." said the man with blue hair. Telling by his accent he wasn't from around here. Grandma chuckled. "That name sounds oddly familiar for some reason...hmm."

"Grandma you say that about everything."

"I'm serious this time it really seem familiar like I knew them before." She said in a serious tone. "Mink do you mind bring your daughter down to the shop tomorrow?" she asked.

"Yes I'll bring her tomorrow." Mink said.

Great more embarrassment added to this. First meeting her dad, who will probably kill me if I lay a hand on her, and Grandma wanting to meet her herself. Great!

Geene's POV

"Good." in a smile I said to Mink. The name sounded oddly familiar to someone I knew and I just couldn't put my finger on it but surely by tomorrow I will find out. "Well good to see you and Aoba. See you tomorrow." I turned around beginning to walking out the door. Jacob followed behind me.