Chapter 30: Official Day 1

The next day was loud due to Jaz's crying in two in the morning. It was sound you can hear her cries throughout the entire house. Aoba sluggishly got out of bed. "I got her." in a sleepytone to Mink.

Aoba went to Jaz's room where she was in her crying her little lungs out. Aoba scooped her up out of the crib, holding her close to his chest rocking her. "Shhhh shhhh it's okay." He said softly grabbing her blanket.

Jaz's cries somewhat calmed due to Aoba's body heat. Aoba walked back to his room with Jaz in hand. Mink look at them with one eye opened.

"Hm?"

"She was cold apparently." Aoba whispers and layed her on the in between Mink and himself. Jaz instantly felt the warmth around her and snuggled into it. Aoba smiled sofly getting into the bed.

Mink smiled wiping Jaz's tear from crying. "Come on go back to sleep."
Her small hands and arms patted Mink's face trying to roll onto her stomach. Aoba softly chuckled and put her on her stomach. Soon after she drifted off to sleep.

Both Mink and Aoba kissed Jaz's forehead and in unison. "Sweet dreams little one."

~~~~~
A/N: Hello my lovely readers! I really hope you are enjoying this  story because this is actually fun to make. But anywho~ I want hear any cute ideas from you guys that you would like to see in the story c:

Also a Q&A

Hope to hear from ya!