Chapter 40: 12 weeks

This person tried to open your coil. A picture of Jaz popped up on the screen of Aoba's coil he couldn't help but laugh because little Jaz had a confused look on her face in the picture. Aoba turned off his coil and layed against the couch as granny was cooking in the kitchen. She insisted on staying until I give birth to the baby. As for Mink and Jaz they are out in the yard playing with a pile of leaves.

"Aoba, time to eat." Tae came into the living room with a tray of food. Carefully he sat up on the couch smiling. "Thanks Granny."

She sighed. "I still can't believe you are having a child. But, as long as it is healthy I am happy." In other words she's happy to have a grandchildren. She won't say it but, she'll defiantly show it. Tae sat next to Aoba on the couch sipping her tea then glanced down at the growing baby bump then looked away.

"You'll be a good granny like you've always have." Aoba smiled as he ate.

Tae chuckled. "Hopefully raising them won't be as hard."

"H-hey what is that suppose to mean?!"

"Nothing, shut up and eat."

~~~~~~

A/N: Attention readers and fans of this series! I've finally posted the original story that I've promised and hope you all go and support that story. It's called Money Child. Thank you so much for being supportive as well I will be having a Q & A soon~