🎈The Party🎈

Kara's prove

"Come on Kara, were going to be late to the party."Jessabella stated.

I walked through the door wearing a white sleeveless sexy jumpsuit, as my long hazel hair swayed down my back.

"Omg! I told you that would look amazing on you," Jessabella cried.

I rolled my eyes walking over to my long dress mirror. Jess was right it does look good but it show cased a lot. The jump suit stopped at the end of my butt. I should have tried it on before buying it. The male wolves will get some type of idea and thats not what im going for. Even though I've been here a full week, this was a mixer. Jess told me the alpha holds one every three months, so the pack has time to bond and stuff. Jessabella said this is only one way to get noticed and make lots of friends.

"The guys are just going to eat you up," Jessabella said, walking towards the door stepping over all the clothes sprawled out on the floor. My room is basically never trashy but I could not stop her from tossing my clothes all over my room floor.

I met Jess the second day after my brother and I moved in. Her mother came over and offered us some spaghetti. It was just my brother Chris and I for as long as I could remember. We had lost our father almost six years ago. He had died protecting my mother, but she did not make it and passed away a few months later, of depression.

Making my way through my messy room I turning off the light, I shut my door and made my way into the living room. There really wasnt much to to the house yet since were not done unpacking, but as soon as we are I know it will be beautiful.

"Where do you think you are going," Chris asked, before I could open the door.

He is ten years older than me and being lawyer he takes care of the finances. It also give me the house to my self for a few weeks every once in a whole. Since he got back from colledge he is usually in suits, and ties. I'm surprised he doesn't have a mate though. He has seen so much and gone to many packs that I didn't even know of, but has yet to find his mate. Usually your supposed to find your mate when you are eighteen. I know my brother is hurt some where deep inside. I can't imingine life without a mate.

"I going to the pack mixer, don't hold up," I said quickly while getting out the house before he could say anything.

----------------------------------

There were so many people at the mixer that it was packed. Jessabella grabbed onto my hand and pulled me through the crowd of people over to the drinks.
"Red or black cup"
"What is the difference?" I counteted
"Red liquor, black regular," she said. But befote i could pick for myself she grabbed two red cups and handed one to me. I don't see the point in drinkimg liquor because you cannot feel it because we have such a fast metabolism, but I drank it anyway.

Taking our drinks to the middle of the croud, I scanned my surroundings there was only a few people grinding on each other. My eyes stopped on a tall man. His facial freatures were so strong though he had on no shirt he did loom good. His dark jeans hung on his hips as he just came from a long run or something. My wolf is jumping with joy. The word mate rang though my mind. Turnning my attention back to jess she was getting lit.
"Come on, you look weird. dance!" Jess said grabbing onto my hands, twisting and turning me in different a direction. That's when an arm snaked around my waist and before I could push the preson off, a loud growl sounded and everyone took a knee and I followed. The only one to make everyone is submitt like this was the alpha.