📦moving day📦

Kara's prov.

Opening the door to my brother's and I two bedroom apartment. I walked into the kitchen where my brother Chris was reviewing cases. He never lets me see them and when he talks to me about it, he lectures me on how not to do dumb stuff. Standing  immediately he bows his head, but not before her sent me a glare.

"You can look at me" The alpha said and my brother snapped his head up to pierce me with a glance  like what did you do now. holding my hand uo in surrender I shake my head. When I was 16 I hung out with the wrong croud and had gotten arrested for it. So he uses rembers that everytime I get in trouble.

"Your sister here is my mate, I tryed to stay away from her but do to what I witnessed a few minutes ago. I realised that I cannot do that. Go pack your things Kara."

I only lived with my brother after our parents died. I dont even know this man let alone his first name, and now i'm supposed to live with. Have not finished high school either.
"Don't you think it would be better if she stayed here Alpha?" Chris questions.
"For what i'm planning I need to know she is safe, and out here in this little cabin will not gantree her saftey."
"Then we why did you put us in this house?"
"I don't like to be questioned but, I will answer this last one. I needed to keep away for a while. Now Kara go pack your things. Go now." He says a little more dominant.

Im both equally happy and dad that I had found my mate. I did not want to be in a committed relationship, or leave my brother. I just turned 18 five months ago. Looking to my brother he had a sad look in his eyes. I can't believe I have to leave him. I was the only thing he had left, and now I was being taking away. Slowly walking through the hallway to my room, I realise that I can no longer help decroate the house. Entering my room and grab a big gym bag and set it on my bed as I packed my things from the floor and silently cried, hoping things will get better than this.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not going to leave notes after every page and chapter I write. I would really like to read your comments and ideas. Feel free to speak your mind good or bad comments. I'm not a bad mouth type of person. Please vote and leave comments thank you!!