Are you serious❗❗❗

Caleb's prov.

"Are you hungry?" I asked Kara walking into my new kitchen. It was a classic traditional gourmet kitchen edina with custom-built cherry cabinetry, wood floors, and Carrera Marble counter tops, that  naturally create warmth and sophistication while the fine details of wedding cake chandeliers, copper-range hood, and mirrored-front refrigerator and freezer reflect the natural light and elegance of the completely new space.

"No, I ate before going to the mixer." Kara stated walking in and sitting on a stool.

"You don't have to be afraid to talk to me Kara." I said walking over to her and standing in front of her.

"I'm not afraid alpha," Kara said biting her lip.

I watched as she twirled herself side to side in the spin stool. She looked like she was enjoying herself, and that's all I could ever ask for. Watching her bit her lip made my wolf restless. I cannot wait until we get into bed. I just want to hold my mate. I've been waiting for her for four years now and I could not go another minute minute without her in my arms. I put my hands on each side of the spin stool and stopped her from spinning side to side.

"Caleb. My name is Caleb Brown. You are the only one who can say my first name." I told her.

I don't need her calling me her alpha. Yes I'm her alpha but she is my mate and I plan to share everything with her that she needs to know. Kara is mine and mine alone. She's mine to protect and I fully attend to do just that. Looking directly at her, I lean in and kiss her lips. They were so soft and tasted like strawberry. Pulling her close, and cupping her face with my hands to give me better access to her. I wanted to do more, so much more. I worked my way from her lips to her breasts, kara let out a soft moan sending me over the edge. Using my other hand I wrap it around her slim body and pull her off the stool. She wraps her legs around my body coming closer to me. I quickly take her up stairs to the master bedroom and lay her on the bed gently, while not breaking contact. I pushed my groin into her harder and she bucked her hips foward. As I moved to work her shirt over her head she placed her a hand on my chest and pushed me away.

Breaking the kiss she said "You can't."

"Yes I can" I said not wanting to stop.

"I'm not ready for this Caleb," Kara says officially pushing me away.

I let out a small growl and stop. I wouldnt force her into anything she is not ready for. As much as it pains my wolf and I will not take her against her will. I want her to be willing, and ready for me.

"Get some sleep, and in the morning we will talk." I told her.

Kara climbed up on the bed more and curled up into a little ball. She looked so adorable. I turned off the light and slid into bed with her. Wrapping my arm around her and pulling her close, I fell asleep.

The next morning I woke Kara was gone. Not in bed. In her place was the pillow she had slept with.

"Kara" I said.

When I didn't hear anything I jumped out of bed.

"Kara" I tried again and not a peep.

I quickly look down at my alarm clock It it said 8:30. I saw a small sticky note that didn't belong. Reaching down I picked It up and read it to myself. I crumpled It up and quickly gotten dressed and I was out the door. My beta Walker was standing by the car.

"You and I are going to have a talk latter." I pointed at him as I made my  into my truck. Putting it into reverse I peeled out the driveway.

Once I arrived in the school parking lot I instantly heard the word fight being chanted by many pack members. I stopping car in the front of the school and hopped out. Entering through the main door, there was a crowd of people. Then the smell of my mate was coming from the middle of the crowd. I growled, making sure everyone hear me. At the sound the crowd quickly dispersed.  Kara and Ali were in a fight. I should have expected this behaviour form her. She was never anything to me but insists that we should be more. When Ali saw me she stopped her assult on Kara. I  was beyond pissed off, if she would have woke me up  and said something, Walter would have been here so this would have never happened. My mate and a pack member was in a fight.

"OFFICE NOW," I growled at Kara and Ali.

I heard a slight whimper come from her and I was not in the mood to comfort her. Not when I'm this mad. She walks right in front of me and heads into the office.

People were still in he hallways as I looked up, sticking their nose in my business. "GET TO CLASS" I barked out.

Walked in the direction of the office, I find that I'm mad at myself, for not being more aware that she left this morning. Inspecting Kara to make sure that she did not have critical injuries. I grabbed her hand to get a better look, she tried to pull away and I growled.

"I'm fine," Kara mumbled

"You can't go and get yourself into fights. Your the Luna of the pack I can't have you fighting every female that makes you mad.You have to set the example. You are an authority, figure to this pack now and i'd be dammed if something happens to you." 

"I did not do anything!" She said as she set back and folded her arms.