💯Message from Livi_Love25💯

I have my new short story out, hopefully not that short. It's called "What It Appears To Be" Go and read it. I honestly think it's one of my best. I'm going to try and up date it every Week, no promises, because I am a really busy person.

Here's the description

No more, I will never go back to him, I would rather die than go back. Cecily is done being chained up to a metal bed. She is now running for her life. Stumbling onto the most possessive and head strong Alpha's territory. Being captured and thrown into a cell was not on Cecily's list. She hated being captured, and she was going to get out of there. Finding out that she had a mate was shocking, especially for a girl who was hidden from society since she was 12.

Cecily is a 19 year old girl. She was taken away from her family 7 years. All she knows is the little things that Luther taught her, and how she survived being with him all those years. Having someone to count on was not what Cecily knew how to do. She can't leave, She can't run, all she knows is the feeling to be close to this alpha.Alpha Jax was known as the alpha that take no shit. When he was awoken in his sleep from his son, he was mad. The rouge that was down in the cell would not shut up. The pack was getting sick of tired of it. When he finally made it down there to shut the girl up, he realised she was his mate. He never believed he had one and now that he found her she's not going anywhere.