☯️Claimed☯️

(Mature)

Kara's prov

I don't see why Caleb is so mad at me. I did not start the fight she walked up to me and called me the slut. I am still a virgin, my brother made damn sure that I kept it that way. Not once did myg last relationship go past a few kisses her and their. The main thing that I did was hold hands.

Caleb didn't even get to hear my side of the fight, with all that scolding he was doing. He wouln't even let me return to class for the rest of the day. He brought me back to his place, and I have been sitting on his sofa watching soaps. He basically ordered me not to leave the house. He dropped me off over an hour ago, and haven't seen him since. I hate that he had done this, I'm going to be behind on school work now.

Who even said that I wanted to be the Luna. Many females would love the position and the rank. I just wanted a good mate, but I had to the a possessive alpha male. I'm very greatful that I had found him but I only wish he that he wasn't so possessive.

A know on the door startled me out of thoughts. Turning off the tv, I make my way to the door. Before I can even see who it, Jessabella's voice sounds from the door.
"Girl let me in! She whined.

Comming into sight I see her backpack on her back. She probably came straight here from school. Letting her into the house she immediately starts talking.
"I cannot belive that you had gotten into a fight today. Of all people Ali had the nerves to do that. The alpha sure is going to have her a good punishment. Lord knows that she needs it.

"You will not believe what Caleb tried to have me do.
"What was that"

*Earlier that morning*

"You are to stay by my side for now on." He told me.

I got mad. It was not my fault I got into a fight. At least I stood up for myself. He is not going to boss me around like I'm a dumb bitch or something, he can forget that right now.

"If I don't," I said looking him directly in the eye. It's wrong for me to challenge the alpha but I won't be pushed around by my mate.

"You left the house this morning with out telling anyone. Walked to school, and also got into a fight. I am your mate, and I will protect you. If that means that you have stay locked in the house for you to listen, then I will make that happen," He growled

Locked up in the house! He really needs to tone that down.

"You may be my alpha and my mate but you will not boss me around!"

"I am not having this conversation with you right now, I have more important things to do. Come on. He said turning around and walked to the door.

There he goes again bossing me around. Well i'm not having it. I planted my feet where I was standing. I was not going anywhere.

"Either you walk, or I will carry you."

I folded my arms, implying I was not going anywhere. Caleb walked up to me and picked me up over his shoulder, and walled out of the office doors and then the school.

"Put me down!" I yell at him.

Completely ignoring me he walks to his truck. Instead of him putting me down. I was put in the truck and buckled in before he walked around and done the same.

*present*

"Ohh. That is so sexy, I'm surprised he did not mate you right then." Jess squirms.
"You need to calm down because as soon as we got her, I have been in the house and Caleb is out somewhere."

Shaking our heads at my mates behavior Jessabella and I went into the living and started talking.
She told me about the new guy she had beem seeing named jared. A few times I had to tell her to stop because she would go into great detail, and I didn't want those images in my head of my friend.

Jess and I were sitting on the sofa laughing at all the stupid things males do, When the front door opened.
Our coversation came to a stop when Caleb walked into the living room looking right at me. Jess acknowledges him as her alpha with a slight bow of her head.

"Hi jess, goodbye jess." He said dismissively. Not taking his eyes off of me.

"Why does she have to go?" I speak up.
"No, no it's okay. I will talk you later."

I wanted to say something more. But the look she gave me on her way put told me not to. Once she was gone I looked back at Caleb but this time his eyes were burned into me. Lighting a deep heat between my legs. I was about to say something but before I could Caleb was right in font of me and pulled me up to him and crashed our lips together. Wrapping his arms around me he picked me up, only to rest on his hips. I wonder what had brought this reaction on, but I couldn't put words together. Caleb held me to him and sunk to his knees, and tipped me back so that my back came in contact the carpeted floor below us.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I did a cliff hanger lol. So happy.I hoped you enjoyed this rewrite.