🥚Breakfast!!🥓

Caleb

Waking up I see my beautiful mate laying over my left side. A small smile mad it way on my face. Moving her slightly, I get out from underneath her. She doesnt know it yet but she cuddles me in her sleep. Throwing my feet over the side of the bed, I stand up and stretch. Pulling on some navy blue khakis I leave the room heading into the kitchen. I woke before everyone else, so the pack cooks were not preparing breakfast.

Cooking is a nice stress reliever that as a kid I would spend time with my mother around the kitchen when I was not training. My mother was a great cook and an amazing Luna. I whisked the eggs, and cut the bacon in half. Wanting to do something special for my mate was on my mind. The last time she and I went out was just before the battle.

Today I will spend the day with her doing new things, just seeing where the rode takes us in town. It has been pretty stressful the last few day here on pack land, so while she and I are in town, the pack will be to. I am going to use this opportunity to make our relationship stronger. I need us to be united and one front, and not argue. I plan to get her to open up, and have fun.

The food did not take long to finish. I put both plates of eggs and bacon on a tray. I grab two glasses out of the china cabinet and fill them up with orange juice. Seeing that I have finished breakfast and it is just the way I wanted it, I take it upstairs to my mate.

When I open the door I see that she is not in bed, but when I hear the toilet flush I calm down. I watched as she walked out of the bathroom and stopped.

"I wanted to make you something to eat this moring."

"Thank you," She says walking over, and giving me a quick kiss and sitting on the bed.

I place the tray of food between us and when she is ready I leaned in and handed her plate to her. I seen the look in her eyes when I handed her, the food. As her eyes darkened the smell of lust rolled off her. Licking her lips she looks at me and blushes. Her cheeks get so red, It made my morning.

"This looks so good," She started after composing herself.

Taking the fork in her hand I watch as she brings the eggs to her mouth and disappear behind her lips, before I start to eat.I am enjoying this moment, and do not want it tonend.
Heaven knows when will I ever get to do something like this again. I really did mess up marking her without her consent, but I do not regret it one bit. Now that she has been claimed no male looks at her with lust in his eyes. Humans may do it because they don't know but I sure as hell won't let it happen. Kara is my life and I intend of making her happy with every breath I take. I will not hurt her like I had before. I absolutely will not stand for it.

"I will like to take you out today, just you and me. What do you say?"

The look of shock on her face was clearly evident.

"I knew the pack was able to go to the city, but us. Really?"

"Yes, and we get to take a break to, sometimes. Like today, because I cannot guarantee the next time me and u will leave pack land.

"Don't you have pack duties?" She counters.

"Don't think if it like that.,"

Kara looks at me, I know she is studying me. My intentions are pure and she knows that deep down.

"What time?" She states

"When were finished."
-------------------
After breakfast Kara went to shower while I cleaned up breakfast. Upon taking the dishes to the kitchen I met up with my beta.

"How are the 50 wolves taking their assignments?" I asked

"As expected, some are okay with it but the others with mates, are not in the same ball park."

I knew with making the decision, I did will have some type of affect that is why, I will be sending their mates down to meet them for 3 days a month.

"Of course they're not happy, with the idea right now but in the long run they will.

Ending the conversation, I place the dishes in the sink, before making my way back to the room. I entered the room just as Kara was finishing up in the bathroom. Before in took my turn In their i sent out a pack wide mind link.

"Everyone who is leaving pack land needs to be in a group of two or more. No one is allowed to be alone in the city. If trouble arises contact me or the beta immediately."

Just as I was finishing up, Kara came out of the bathroom with only a towel wrapped around her body. Her body still had beads of water, and her hair was damp. I could not help the growl for approval and lust that came next, as I advanced to Kara.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
As some of you know I am almost done with the editing. When I finish, I will move to my next one. I hope you enjoyed this chapter.