🧐Till Death Do Us Part🤫

Bolting awake in bed both Caleb and Kara groaned. Before Caleb opened the door another frantic sharp came from behind it. "ALPHA, ALPHA!" Walker's voice sounded.
With the door swinging open Walker immediately informs Caleb that they were under attack. Kara was by her mates side in a heartbeat.
"Caleb why is this happening."
Turning to Kara he held her gaze, looking directly into her eyes.
"I love you." He said before giving her a quick kiss and shifting into his wolf, following Walker.
Everything was moving so fast. With Caleb leaving, and Jess and Andrea running up to her.
"Come on Kara, we have to get you somewhere safe.".
Kara's heart ached with not being able to be out fighting with her mate. It was her pack as much as it was his. Standing her ground Kara told her friends to go get with the others in the pack basement. She would risk her life but not put any ones else at risk.
" I'm not doing that" Jess said, with Andrea nodding her head in unison.
"It's your own risk."
With the other two pack mates on board, they all shifted into their wolves leaving the pack house.
****
    Running through the misty morning to the east side of the pack. Blood was spilled on the ground. As Caleb arrived to the fight, he took all his anger out. With the few men, front Alpha Riggs pack, they were able to hold their own. The smell of blood was evident. But as Caleb was fighting he smelled her.
   Looking around the mass of wolves fighting, one in particular, was transformed with a woman in front of him, with a blade to her neck.
"Caleb," she whispered.
Immediately Caleb ran to her, dodging the multiple wolves who charge at him trying to take him down.
"No. No. No. Mate. Not another step."         Comming to a haut Caleb wondered how he had gotten ahold of Kara, she should have been locked away with the pack females and pups.
The man holding Kara was big and ugly. His eyes were red, meaning he is so far gone the only way out of this is death for him.
"Caleb don't," Kara said shedding tears.
Growling at the response he dismissed it. She was his to protect and he wasn't giving her over without a fight.
"He killed my parents."
It was a trap. It was all a trap. Ali had set it up. As Andea and Jess ran side by side next to Kara, the females were ambushed.
****************************
       After putting up a fight the girls were taken down clearly out numbered. Just as they were about to kill Jess and Andrea, Kara begged them to leave the girl alone. That is when Ali surfaced from behind then wight men who captured the females.
"Its not fun being captured, is not?" She said with a sly smile.
"Why are you doing this?"
"Is it not obvious. You have someone I want, you got in my way, and the rogue alpha has someone he wants."

     It dawned on Kara as to what Ali was referring to. The rouge Alpha wanted her. That was why Caleb had been so harsh and protective. But the question that came to mind was why would the rogue alpha want her.
As the smoke cleared Kara can clearly see a strong build, long blonde hair angry man headed her way. The looked slickly though, as if he had been tortured, and agony. Stopping 3 feet away from Kara, the man took in her sent.
"I've waited so long for you to return to me. The years have been kind to you."

    Bile rose up in the back of Kara's throat at his horrible stench. It's like he has never showered.
"What the hell is this?" Kara asks.
Ignoring my question, the man walked over to Ali.
"You have done very well my angel."
"I am not..."
The mans hand moved so fast it sliced through Ali's neck before she could blink. Going for her neck she couldn't help but fall to the ground choking on her own blood. I didn't know I was screaming until the mans hand came over my mouth.
"If you want to live longer than what I have planned for you, I suggest to shut up now."
The two men holding my arms loosened their grip around me. Thinking fast I threw my elbow back landing strait in the mans nose. Turning to the guy on my left, I brought my knee up where the sun does not shine. Knowing when to pick my battles, I turned and tried to run the opposite direction only to face plant in the ground.
Growling above me the man forced out.
"Keep trying to escape, and I'm going to kill you like I did with your parents.
*******************
      Caleb eyes narrowed on his target. His body began to shake as he tried to remain in control. He did not like the fact that his mate is in danger. At that sign the man pressed the knife tighter into her neck drawing blood. Stepping back into the rogue alpha, Kara tried to pull away from the knife only to loose her footing and making both stumble backwards. As the two were going to the ground Caleb pounced. Before Caleb was to land on the two, Kara rolled out of the way. Snarling and nipping, you could barely make out who was winning this battle.
Before Kara could stand, a wolf kept on top of her attacking her chest. Kara did the most easiest maneuver she could do in human form. Wrapping her arms around the wolf next time it came down to attack her she grabbed a hold of it collar bone and snapped it in two. The wolf whimpered and fell off of Kara as she slowly lost consciousness.

-------------------------------------

    A little more has been added, more fights, it has gone down. Next chapter will be updated soon. Come back for more. - Livi_love25