👉Wordless👈

Kara's prov.

Three days latter.

I lay on the bed still crying my heart out. I have never felt so weak and betrayed in my life. He didn't even let me explain. I feel as if my courage has been stripped away from me. Countless number of times Caleb has came into the room apologizing to me, and each time I would ignore him and turn the other way. Never in my life had I felt this bad about my self. I couldn't even bare to look at him. I felt as if I was in danger almost. The one person that is suppose to protect me and care for me, did the exact opposite.

"Kara I'm so sorry, but you have to eat." Caleb said opening the door.

"Just go away!" I yelled at him.

I felt water trickle my eyes and I was crying again. Every time I look at him, I am reminded of what he done to me. I have not eaten since that day. Sure I was hungry but, I couldn't eat. Just looking at the food makes me sick. I am hurting my wolf, but I cannot help it. Just the smell of food makes me gag at the moment. The door closed and Caleb was gone. It felt as is the wait of the world just lifted off of me. As my wolf was growing restless, do to not being properly nourished. I pushed her back down numerous times. I don't know how much longer I can keep doing this.

I woke up again to a tear stained face as I looked myself in mirror. Natted clumps just seen throughout. I really did not care how I had looked in this moment but I know for a fact that I could not say here, at least not right now.

Walking back into the room I go to the night stand and pick up my phone, I call the one person who has been their with me all through my life, my brother Chris.

As soon as he had answered his phone I told him I am coming home and I need his help in doing it. He did not agree at first but conceded anyway.
--------------

With my few bags packed, I put my hair up In a messy bun before i took a deep breath in. Doing this I was able to find out Caleb was not in the house and has not been for a while.

Grabbing the big green bags, I took one last look around the room, making sure everything was still in place. Satified with my work I headed out the room and to the front door. On my way I had passed the kitchen. I don't mind cooking but this was my favorite room, especially the stools.

I knew my brother was their before he sounded the horn. Taking one deep breath in I walked out the house and to my brothers car.
"Welcome back little sister," he said before he put the car in drive, and we peeled out of the driveway.
---------------------------------

Hunger is not what I would call it. I'm depressed, and that is deeply affecting me. I have not been to school in who knows how long. My mate Caleb, was insane, at first he constantly called my phone, but resorted to calling my brother when I turned mine off.

I have not talked to know one. I simply justlocked myself away in my old room. It was exactly the way I has left it. My purple covers were unmade just how I had preferred them. It looked better that way. It was nice to be in a place I can call my own and not have to be aware of all my surroundings.

I couldn't take that everyone in the pack knew what had happened three days ago. I don't even know how I am going to trust him, after that stunt. I'm bit really sure what I was looking at but as I tryed to roll over I could not. My whole body felt numb. Panic tooks over my form, I didn't know why this was truly happening. I couldn't feel my wolf either. It was at that time I did not know what was going to happen to me.
No one was home and I could not move.

-------------------------
ANYONE'S PROV.
-------------------------------

"Kara? Kara?" Jess yelled as she shut the door to her friends house. Chris, Kara's brother had asked her to come check on his sister. Jess was hoping Kara wouldn't figure out why she had a key to the house anyway. Again she called out for her friends.

With no answer Jess started through the house looking for her friend. She knew she was their, Jess could smell her. Finally coming to Kara's door Jess gave a slight knock.

"Hey girl I know your in their,." She said casually.

Still with no answer Jess tried a sec I time. But this time a little more serious.

"Stop feeling sorry for yourself and answer the door."

No response the second time had Jess worried. Since Kara did not answer the door Jess opened it for her. Utterly horrifying at what she saw Jess sprinted past the dresser over to Kara's queen size bed.

"Kara,Kara?" Jess repeatedly as she tapped on her. Kara's eyes was open but she wasn't saying anything. Jess's heat beat rose as she thought about what to do next. She couldn't hollar for any help as their was no one for miles. Chris and his sister liked their privacy.

Doing the next thing that popped in her head. Jess mind linked the pack. Knowing that Kara's brother and her mate will get the message....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know my last few parts are sort of short. I am trying my hardest to stay on top of it.

What do you think??

Please vote!!!!!!