🙆‍♀️Alies🙆‍♂️

Recovery for Kara was painful, and slow. She was being treated like glass. Breakable. While sitting in the hospital bed Caleb Kaleb made sure Kara had everything she needed. There was a brace around Kara's neck when she work up, but Caleb had forced the pack doctor to switch it to a neck pillow instead. Even walking to the bathroom was taken out.
"Caleb, I can walk, my legs are not injured."
"I know, but I like having you in my arms," he responded.
Kara rolled her eyes as Caleb placed her down on the toilet seat.
As much as she tried to use the bathroom she found she had a shy bladder with Caleb standing at the door watching her.
"I can you leave the room?"
Caleb grunted his response and made no effort to move.
"Caleb, please.."
"No, Kara you had one thing to do. You directly disobeyed my order, do you not care for your well being at all. "

Sighing at Caleb's words, Kara ignored his presence and used the bathroom. Instead of waiting for Calebv to carry her off, Kara exited the bathroom and went to her bed, and had no regard of Caleb's pro6tests. Sitting with legs crossed she angled her body towards the chair he sits in.

"We have been through so much, and some of them were bad enough to end our relationship.."

"Your not leaving me," he interrupted.

Chuckling at his remark, Kara continued on.

"I'm not leaving you. I dont want to leave you. I am your other half, the thought of you getting hurt," Kara's voice cracked.

Their was no way she could sit back and let Caleb get hurt. He was her other half. As a tear left her eye, Caleb moved from his chair covering the little distance between the two. Taking Kara into his arms he comforted her and whispered small nothings in her ear so she can calm down.

Pulling her head out of his chest, Kara pulled Caleb dow to her level, and took his lips in a passionate kiss. She poured all her feelings into the kiss. When she pulled away she told him, "he was a pain in the ass, but you are mine."
**********************************
After leaving the pack doctors office, Kara and Caleb returned home. Her infection had passed and now all she has to do now was let the scar heal. Once Caleb helped Kara into the house and got her situated, he excused himself to go work in the office.

In his home office Caleb called alpha Riggs about what is happening with his pack, and a way for packs to become stronger.

Ever since the battle between Rogues and pack territory, alpha riggs came to an conclusion that warriors should have the opportunity to train with other packs to become stronger. This also makes the alliance stronger for all packs envolved.
"How does 50 warriors sound?" Alpha Rigs stated.
"Fifyy is a good number but we are going to need time to build a few extra houses for those numbers.

The agreed warrior number was 50, every three months 50 warriors will change pack territory to learn better fighting techniques. As for the last 3 months of the year is for warriors to spend time at their natural packs. Training new warriors, will be good coaching especially for the new warriors that have come of age.

"I would like to start off with that number because hopefully it can give any new threat to think twice before attacking."

"That is a good plan and hopefully it does not go south,"

Before ending the call both alphas agreed that the plan will take place at the end of the week.
After they disconnected, I mind link my beta telling him to round up the warriors and let them know of the new plan taking place. Before the warriors heads off a pack feast will take place to send them off.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please vote and comment. You can also follow me :)

Thank you for reading I will try to update again soon