😮Realizations😯

Caleb's prov.

Turning his mate away was one of the hardest things Caleb has ever had to do. He was appalled that she started yelling at him to get out, but he did. It hurt him deep to hear Kara crying behind the closed door.
Leaving their room Caleb went to his office, by a chance he was planning to bury himself in lack work. Opening the door to his office Caleb picked up the stench if his previous girlfriend. He scented her before he seen her.
"What are you doing here?" He questioned.
Spinning around in his black leather chair, Ali looked at him with lust and passion.

"You don't sound to happy Caleb. I'm only here to do what your mate cannot."

"What that might that be?"

Placing both hands on his desk, as if it was his body, Ali slowly stood up. Without breaking eye contact with Caleb she unbuttoned her long coat.
What was underneath the coat was a different story. Caleb quickly rushed to her side and snatched the coat closed, but not before he notice she had on lingerie.

"What the hell?" Caleb growled. Taking the ropes onto the side of the coat Caleb quick lily tied a know and put some distance between one another.

"Caleb babe, when are you going to stop pretending and come back to me."

"Alpha to you and I am not pretending. I have a mate in which I am happy with. That little stunt you pulled at the schoolhouse, and now is not tolerated. You need to go to your room, and not come in my office alone." I growl

"Yes Alpha," Ali responded as she walked over to the office door.

"I do have a right to challenge the Luna, and when that time comes nothing and not even you can stop me." Ali said closing the room door to Caleb's office.

Caleb let's out a loud growl in frustration. He has a rogue problem and now a Luna challenge to schedule. Taking a seat Caleb rubbed his temples, trying to get him self to calm down.
**************
Later that night Caleb went back to the room he share with Kara. He was relieved to find that she had fallen asleep on the bed. The sad thing about it she looked in pain. Kara was not curled up like she usually is. She had one hand wrapped around her stomach and the other one under her head.
The blanket was thrown out on the floor and Kara's shirt had risen, exposing a part of her body.
Walking over to the bed Caleb lowered her shirt and positioned Kara on her side of the bed. Before he let go of her body. He smelled blood.
It wasn't an open wound it was from a release of an egg. Since Caleb did not mate her in time, her body took no it's natural reaction.
Eventhough she has cleaned herself up already Caleb knew he had lost the chance of having a pup. He knew it was his faults. He and Kara would have been in a better place if it had not been for the fight they shared.
Walking to his side of the bed Caleb undressed and climbed into bed beside Kara. He vowed to himself that he will not allow her to go through another heart alone, not when they can produce a cub, and the next time wont be for a few months. It pained Caleb as he laid next to his mate.  Caleb was also proud of her deep down. She handled the heat pretty well, even for first born Alpha females usually walk away from it with a pup.