♥️Life♥️

Kara's prov.

After being brought back to he house was when I exploded. I am not a damn pup, He needs to stop treating me like this. When he gets back we are going to have one long conversation, but until then I was going to relax. Surprisingly Caleb had this huge 70 inch led TV, and frankly it looks like it has never been touched. I found the TV remote on the coffee table and set back into the couch. It was so comfy. Flipping through the channels I found the TV show Psych, and relaxed.

I awoke when I heard the front door close. Looking at my surrounding I noticed I had fallen asleep on the sofa. But who could blame me, I would sleep here forever. I was pulled out of my thoughts when Caleb called my name.

"Walk out of the hallway genius," I told him

When Caleb stepped into my line of sight I could tell what ever made him leave earlier was worth it. That still didn't make up for having me brought back to the house. I sat up and crossed my arms. Caleb sighed and I knew he saw me. I watched as he walked up to me and took a seat. All my self control left me, before he full sat down.

"I am not no damn pup, I can take care of myself, and I do not need you to have Walter bring me back to the house," I yelled

"Watch your language. I know you can take care of your self, but you are my mate, and you are mine to protect. I told Walter to so I know that you would have been safe." Caleb yelled back at me.

"What was the problem anyway, Why couldn't I just have come with you?" I asked

"Kara, I do not want to talk about It. Just leave it." Caleb growled at me.

"Is it that wong you can't tell me. You just walk in here all mad and expect me not to ask you!"

Looking at me he kept his face passive, not letting anything show.

I scoffed before walking out of the living room. I could not stand to look at him any longer. He has a horrible trait that I am not liking at all. Walking up to the bedroom Caleb and I share I slammed the door shut, with my anger going with it. I hit so hard the floor beneath me shook. Turning around I walk into the bathroom and lock the door to take a shower. I had a lot on my mind but at that moment I need a break. Clearing my head I let the hot steamy water pour onto my body.
******
After my shower I walked into the closet and grabbed my matching night wear. Cheetah tank top and the shorts that came with it. As I was about to get into bed for that night my stomach growled. Crap! Since I had been escorted back to the house so early I didn't get to eat while I was at the party. Everything else about the party was amazing. I met so nice women, considering no male would talk to me. I had a feeling that Caleb had something to do with that.

Leaving the room I walk to the kitchen . Opening the refrigerator I pulled out my plate of chips, that I did not finish earlier, I made a quick sandwich to go with it. I was not into cooking large meals, when I can make something small. When my brother came home from work I always had food ready for him to eat.

I watched as Caleb walked out of his office and went directly to the refrigerator He pulls out ham and bread and quickly makes himself a sandwich.

"Tomorrow I need you to learn how to cook. Some of the females will help you" He told me.

"Why is that? Or am I not allowed to ask that either?" I hissed

"You are the Luna of this pack. The pack expects you to step up and take control. Usually the Luna and her friends, cook for the pack, and house the guests. I need you to fit in more with the females and make friends, I'm not trying to put it all on you at once, so were starting small."

I started to feel agitated, my wolf was clawing at me to come out, I have had so much energy pent up inside me, I can barely hold her in any longer.

"I need to go for a run," I gritted out

"We can run tomorrow morning" He said

"I can't wait that long," I quickly tell him I can feel my wolf pulling to get free.

"When was the last time you shifted?"

"Before my brother and I moved here."

I felt him tense up. My change was coming and it was coming now. I knew Caleb mind figured that out because then he picked me up and carried me far out into the woods so I can shift. Once he put me down I quickly began to strip off all my clothes. I didn't care about Caleb seeing my body, all I cared about was shifting. A few seconds latter my wolf took control and I had shifted. Taking off into the woods I ran past so many trees and broken branches. When I looked to my right Caleb was right there, running beside me. In one quick motion he was on top of me. Pining my wolf down. He place his mouth around my neck and applied little force. I knew what he was doing, he was getting me to submit. How could I be mad at him now.

My wolf started whimpering and so I shifted back. Caleb backed away and then he shifted. In one quick movement he had me straddling his lap. His lips found mine an a fierce kiss. Caleb's hand creased my back, making me move more into him.

"I want you," Caleb growled pushing his groin against my wet clit. I moaned in pleasure. The kiss got heated. I wanted him so bad. I also didn't wanted to be mated to him just yet. My wolf was loving it. Caleb's dark chocolate sent left his body turning me on even more. His other hand slipped between my thighs and started so slightly rub me. I let out a moan that drove Caleb over the top. He plunged one finger inside of me making me gasp. That hurt, but if feels really good. Caleb moves his mouth from my lips to my neck. His nibbling and sucking made another moan escape.

"Say yes" He whispered.

I'm in control I know when to tell him no. I really wanted him to mark me, I also don't want to be tied down. The words he has been waiting came out my mouth with the next moan and he bit my neck. I had noticed that he did not actually mark me as his but he gave me a love bite right below my breasts that hurt a lot before, pleasure exploded around me,

"Mine!" He said licking the puncture wounds.

He kissed the tears that escaped me when he bit me.

"I will not take your virginity in the woods. I will wait for you to make the next move." Caleb said, while his finger left me. I never told him I was a virgin but I guess he figured that out all on his own.

"We should be getting back," I told him.

When he nodded I got off of him. I quickly shifted and waited for him to do the same. I had more control of my wolf now that I let her out for a little but I knew that I will have to run a lot more to keep my wolf satisfied. Caleb rubbed up against me and we both took off running back to the house.