💥Lock Down💥

Kara's pov

Caleb's pov.

  Pulling the covers off my body. I carfully try not to wake Kara. Grabbing a pair of black jeans and a white shirt I enter the bathroom to freshen up.
I had a meeting with my second in command and alpha Riggs. I wanted this meeting to finish quickly so that Walter can watch over Kara during her school hours. Glancing one more time at Kara's sleeping body, I shut the door to our room and leave the house.

*****
"So what about this rouge problem. If they think they are going to take over my land then they thought wrong." I said.

"Caleb these are not your average rouge wolves anymore. They are conoring packs all over. I want an alliance with you."

Scoffing at the word alliance made Riggs mad. If he thinks I'm going to protect him from this minor threat then he thought wrong. All this alpha's needs is to band together, bullcrap. My pack is strong, and others wouldn't dare to cross me. These rogues are finally growing a back bone, and these alpha's are scard.

"I don't do alliances. Especially when their is a uproar. These rouges need to be out bested and cowering now and looking to others is what brings them to a pack. It's a weak sign and I cannot put my pack at risk. I just won't do it."

"I really think you should rethink your answer caleb. With this alliance, you could have access to the females in my pack." Stated Riggs.

Just as I was about to respond back on the matter, Walter my beta opended the door telling me it's time for him to go. With the shake of my head I dismissed him. I wanted him to be at my house before kara left the house. She's a stubborn on and that is why is he heading over a little earlier then when she leaves.

I was so furious about what had happened the other day that he had gotten a good talking to. Walter is my best friend, but I over rank him by a land slide. I need my mate safe, and he is the only one that I one hundred and ten percent fully trust the man with the protection of my mate.

"You think I would want to fuck one your females. No thank you. I don't need anyone else comming to this pack. If I need your help I would ask." But right now I have something else to attend to."

Getting up I stretch my hand out for him to shake, as a sign as respect he put his hand in mine.

After watching him leave I called a mandatory meeting. I've should have found my mate years a go and now that I have one it time to introduce her to the rest of our pack. The only thing I'm not goingto do is share her. I absolutely will not share.

****

"Kara, love, it doesn't matter what you wear, you will look fine." I said.

After calling the meeting I went to find Kara. I knew she would not take it lightly and start freaking out. I'm just glad she did not say she wasn't going. I can feel how nervous she is. Trying to calm her down for the last twenty minutes is not working. She keeps changing her out fit. The only thing I could think of was to kiss her, but if i did that we won't be leaving this house for a while.

"Kara honey, were going to be late if you don't come out." I told her.

I was sitting on my bed when Kara exited the bathroom wearing the most beautiful dress ever. It covered her just right. A short rose gold, with gemstones across the chest and around the bottom. Im glad it comes just below the knees. She was absolutely stunning.

"You look gorgeous," I say walking up to her and kissing her cheek.

"Well we are going to a barbecue." Kara stated, as we headed out the door.

Arriving at the pack house I was able to see that Reggie Macmillan the new cook. With the grill fired up and the food cooking already grilling. Parking my truck near the back I got out and went to the passenger side and opened the door up for Kara.
As I scanned my surroundings everthing looked to be just fine. Pack members was talking and had drinks in their hands, while others were sitting around the stage waiting for the meeting to happen.

"Come Kara, lets introduce you to our pack! Come love."

Grabbing a hold of Kara's hand, we walk over to the small stage, after ushering her up we took the middle. I always host our house meetings out back so we can bond and be open. Being in a building can get crowded, and none of us likes that.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tell me what you think.

Would really like to read your comments.

Please vote