Chapter 8 - What you do to me is unexplainable✔

I've been in this hospital room for over an hour. The nurse taking care of Ethan came in not long ago and said that he should wake up soon.

I'm holding onto his hand and keep on squeezing it. Just before my eyes were about to close shut, I heard him moan quietly. I looked at him and saw him slowly open his eyes.

A huge smile took over my face and I got up and ran to the door to tell his family.

"He's awake!" They all ran in. Genevieve walked to his bed and hugged the life out of him while Marcus walked to where I was sitting before and held his hand.

Yet Ethan didn't look at his family members who were giving him loads of love, he was just staring at me. With his free hand, he pointed at me and smiled. I haven't seen him smile in a while.

I slowly walked over to him and Marcus moved away and Genevieve let go from her hug. We stared deeply into each others eyes and I hugged him.

He needed this hug, and I needed it too.

"I'm so sorry," I whispered.

"It's ok, everything is ok baby," He whispered back and I smiled a huge smile. He kissed my temple and I heard Zara whisper 'Awh'.

"Let's leave these two love birds on their own," Marcus said while I let go from the hug and smiled. I felt Ethan's eyes on me as he intertwined his fingers with mine and squeezed my hand with the little strength he could muster.

Genevieve blew a kiss at Ethan before she left the room.

We were left on our own and I looked at Ethan who was staring at me. I sat back down on the chair and smiled at him.

"I read your letter you wrote to  yourself," I blurted out and immediately regretted it.

He furrowed his eyebrows together and gave me a confused expression. "What letter? These whole two weeks have been a blur I dont remember one thing Jen," He said innocently.

"You mean.. You don't remember yelling at me and saying so I get out of your sight?" I said and his eyes widened and he parted his lips. Oh god those lips.

"What? I actually said that?" I nodded simply and he looked away from my eyes. "I hope you know I didn't mean it, please Jen,"

I smiled a faint smile and nodded lightly. "It's ok now Ethan, do you at least remember what happened to you?"

He nodded. "I woke up at four in the morning, I couldn't breath or move. It felt like someone was sucking the life out of and putting all their weight on me. When I gained consciousness of my body, I fell to the ground and hit my head hard on the floor and blacked out," He took a deep breath and continued.

"I woke up in an ambulance and I started to have a panic attack. I couldn't feel my hands or leg and my eyes were in so much pain," Shit.

"And I was the main reason," He looked at me and shook his head.

"No, don't blame yourself. I was the one that acted horribly towards you. It was my fault," He grabbed my hand again and I looked at the bruise he had on his forehead.

I crashed my lips on his. He slowly roamed his hands to my waist and cupped my ass while I smiled between our kiss.

"Excuse me," A woman's voice said as I broke our kiss and looked at the woman, who was Ethan's nurse.

She had a tray of medicine in her hands. "He needs this medicine, not what you were giving him over there,"Awkward.

I kissed him one last kiss and grabbed my backpack and left his room. Zara and Marcus were both talking to each other and on the other seat was Genevieve's Gucci bag.