BONUS CHAPTER #2 ✔

1 year later

"Come here!" Ethan yelled as he ran after Ivory who was giggling her little head off.

"Papa!" She giggled while her little legs ran towards me.

Little Ivory had managed to start running as she had little problems before and when she was just 7 months, her first word was 'Papa'. Ethan cried so much that she had said 'Papa' first instead of 'Mama'. After a couple of hours she had finally said 'Mama' and me and Ethan cried happily together.

We decided on renting an apartment in Miami when she was two months old. We won't be living here forever but we aren't that far from the beach.

Usually every Saturday morning we would go on a little walk by the beach, get an ice cream or stop by a cafè for lunch. But this Saturday morning, Ivory doesn't want to get dressed. So she's just running around.

Time to let Ethan grab her.

"Ivory!" I yelled and she stopped in her tracks while still giggling. Ethan grabbed her and wrapped his arms around her petite body as she continued to giggle when Ethan started to attack her with kisses.

I jogged towards them and started to attack her with kisses aswell when Ethan wrapped one arm around my waist and kissed my cheek while I was kissing Ivory's cheek.

When I stopped, I stared at Ethan who was smiling at me and squeezing my hip.

I find it amazing for me to now be a 19 year old, a very happy mother to my 1 year old and to be madly in love with my 24 year old boyfriend. Time flies.

And my love for them grows everyday.

~×~

3 years later

Ivory/3rd person

"Princess Bella, will you kiss Prince Charming or not?" Ivory yelled at her Barbie dolls.

Walking both Barbie dolls closer together, she kissed them and started to giggle, "That's what mommy and daddy do!" She giggled and dropped her dolls on the Barbie bed.

Laying down on sideways on the floor, she stared at her Unicorn friend.

"Unicorn Kylie! You made it back! How was Sparkle Land?" She asked her Imaginary friend and Unicorn Kylie nodded her head.

"Um.. I'm not sure what you mean, but, I'll go with it!" Her imaginary friend disappeared, leaving Ivory disappointed on her own.

She stayed still when she heard her dad cheer loudly. Confused, she got up from her floor and walked her little legs to the door. Opening it, she stared at the sparkle trails on the ground and blinked. Sparkles disappearing.

"Silly mind," She whispered to herself as she walked to the living room.

Her dad wasn't in the living room, but the T.V was on and she beamed with excitement. Sitting on the couch, she stared at the moving pictures but something didn't seem right.

The woman was moaning and the man was doing something strange with his hands.

The sound of glass breaking jerked Ivory from the T.V screen and she stared at her Dad, face full of shock. Then she looked at the ground, a glass bottle; broken and splattered all over the floor.

"Daddy, what is that man doing to that woman? Is he hurting her?" She innocently asked her dad.

"No, no he's not hurting her at all. He's doing grown up stuff honey. Um.. Why d-dont you go back into your room and I'll make you some chocolate sandwiches, ok?" He stuttered and talked nervously.

Jumping off from the couch, she ran her little legs to her room and yelled a loud "OKAY!"

Ethan

She was watching porn. Ivory. A four year old. Shit. Shit. SHIT.

"Jenni is so going to kill me when she gets back from shopping," I whispered to myself.

Please don't bring it up Ivory

~×~

Awwhhh💘

Ivory seriously caught the tv at a reeeaallllyyyy bad moment ugh. But i hope u enjoyed bonus chapter 2!

Vote and comment if you did!

-Riley x