Chapter 37 - Sad tears✔

No.

No. This cannot be. This.. This has to be a dream. Please oh please let it be a dream. Someone pinch me!

"NO!" I screamed with tears streaming down my cheeks, crying harder and harder when Ethan ran into the bathroom and sat down near me. Laying me on his lap, he cuddled me as I cried.

"Sh baby, we will get through this. Don't worry. I will be here for you. We can leave," His last option made me cry less.

We could leave. Flee to a country where nobody knows who we are. Where we can be ourselves. Where we can be free.

"I shouldn't be crying. Maybe the test is a mistake. The only way we can see for sure is if we go to a hospital," I told him through multiple sniffles and he nodded and squeezed my hand.

"How about we go now? Maybe they can do something for us," He told me and I nodded.

He stayed cuddling me on the bathroom floor for over 10 minutes when I felt my ass become numb. I slowly let go from his grasp and stood up. Staring at the test one more time, I watched Ethan put it away back in the box and kept holding onto it.

"I'll keep this at my place so nobody finds it," He said.

Now to the only place to see if this is a dream or a living nightmare.

~×~

We've been waiting for the test results for an hour and a half. My stomach is growling for food and Ethan went out to buy me Burger King.

Im just laying on the hospital bed, all alone. Mom and Dad have over two hours left at work so I should be back before they realized I was out.

Finally the door opened and I was greeted with my nurse who had a big ass smile on her face.

I wish you had a sad face.

Before she was going to close the door, Ethan stopped it from closing and entered the hospital room and shut the door.

"Now Mrs. Gates, we have your test results here today and I hope you will be very pleased with the results," After a few seconds of silence, she finally spoke up again. "You're pregnant!"

Tears formed in my eyes again but they weren't happy tears, they were sad tears.

I cried and Ethan took me in his arms once again and kissed my forehead and I snuggled closer into his chest.

"I will leave you two alone. Your test results are here and you will need to come for an appointment in two weeks time. You will begin to have some nausea at first but not through the whole pregnancy. Got it?" She told us with her bright smile still plastered on her face.

"Thank you. Will you be our nurse during the pregnancy?" Ethan asked her and she nodded her head.

"I'll leave you two to it and I'll see you soon," She said before leaving.

"Thank you Nurse," I told her and she smiled before leaving.

I stayed snuggled into Ethan's chest when he started to speak "This is my fault Jen. If I didn't forget to put some protection on you wouldn't be caught up in this mess. I hope you know though that I will be here for you. I love you and I will love that little one aswell,"

I have to listen to him. We will soon have to confess most probably. I obviously won't say anything since the beginning of the pregnancy are the most dangerous months.

But how could we be so stupid to forget protection?

~×~