Chapter 10 - While he enjoyed it, I cried my eyes out✔

It took around thirty minutes for my mom and dad to let me go to this party.

Finally, my mom budged and let me, but my dad warned me that he will call me the whole night.

My dad is so overprotective.

As I was walking back up to my room to see what I was going to wear tonight, my phone rang from my hand and I looked to see who it was. It was Jason.

J - babbeee, i am so excited for tonight. Fred told me that he's found someone for me at last!

I chuckled and typed back.

J - thats awesome Ja:')

I tapped send and continued to walk upstairs.

You might be thinking, how come we're actually friends with the school's bad boy? After last year, Fred had to notice us.

The thing that happened last year shook kinda the whole school. One of our school's ex bullies, who I think is in a strip club right now, Chloe, always had had a grudge on Zoey. She bullied and picked on her. She said mean names to her like 'freak', 'slut', 'lesbo' and other mean things.

One day, Zoey came running to me and she was crying her eyes out and was soaking wet and freezing. When Zoey had gone to the bathroom, Chloe and her little demons were secretly in the other stall by Zoey.

They had filled a bucket of water with cold water, with ice, stepped on the toilet and dropped it all over her. They laughed at her while Zoey went out running and came to me.

When she told me, I was absolutely furious. Chloe's spot was in the cafeteria or janitor's closet. Our old co-principal, which got fired last year, secretly had sex with her, on school premises, and shock! In the janitors closet just like all of those movies. Told you she's a slut.

I remember running to the cafeteria, and there she was saying mean things to EVERYONE about Zoey. How she doesn't shave and wears granny panties.

I had walked up to her and started to threaten and say things that I had only somehow known. She started to lie about me and said how I had sex with the English teacher, which was an old guy by the way, and no I didn't have sex with him.

Then, without any thought, I punched her directly in the face. She hit like an idiot, but thanks to Wayne and our boxing sessions we used to go with together, I hit her so forcefully that she ended up in hospital.

She never graduated high school, and no one really knows what happened to her, but one thing for sure is I bet she's living in a strip club.

Who knew a junior could beat a senior bully?

Fred hated her, and when he found out about someone finally putting her to rest, he needed to see this person. We talked and talked and were best friends through half of the summer, but by the end we became a little distant.

As I walked into my room, Cooger was playing on my bed and I ran to him and started to rub his fur.

I turned on my iPod and started to listen to music. I walked over to my closet and opened it wide. Looking through all the clothes, I went down by my checklist in my head.

No not shorts and a crop top.
No not that dress its way to short.
Nope not that, too much cleavage. Only Ethan can see me in that.

Finally, I had managed to match up an outfit. It was a plain body clinging, black dress, not so short but not so long. Sleeveless and I paired it with my jean jacket. Then with an old pair of vans.