Chapter 27 - A massive problem✔

Ethan

After I told Jenni about us needing a break, she burst out crying in front of me and I swear I heard her heart break.

The guilt formed in the pit of my stomach and I felt like hitting myself with breaking my girl's heart.

And the dickhead that I am? I kissed her forehead and left her to cry on her own. The image of seeing her crying was too much for me.

But the sadistic side of me enjoyed it. I actually enjoyed it. After she broke my heart, I broke hers. Now we're even. I'm half heart broken and the other half happy.

But I feel the heartbroken side hovering over my happy side like a dark cloud.

I quickly lit a cigarette in my car and stayed staring at the dark, empty street. One of the street lights kept on flickering and I just stared at it. The noise of cats getting into the trash cans, hearing people bickering at each other, the sound of music. So many noises for me to fucking concentrate.

I left my cigarette in my mouth and started the ignition of my car. Quickly driving out from my parking spot, I glanced at the mirror beside me and stared at Jenni's house, slowly fading away.

I glanced away and focused on the road.

I am in need of alcohol and some sex.

~×~

I decided on going to the best strip club in this town. The Pink Ladies. I've been here when I was 19 with my fake ID and god these girls give amazing shows and sex.

I parked my car and threw my second cigarette to the floor. Quickly locking my car, I walked up to the security guard outside with a clipboard in his hand.

"If you want to enter, we need your name and phone number," I nodded and quickly wrote my name and number as he opened the pink doors for me.

The reason we have to write down our name and phone number is in case we harass the girls or for example get them pregnant.

I was greeted with the same thing 4 years ago. Old men throwing dollars to the girls dancing to the music on their dance poles, men drinking alcohol while girls giving them lap dances, girls leading men to the private rooms.

I stared at a few sexy women then made my way to the bar. I sat down on a heart shaped stool and stared at some girl giving some oldie a blow job on the couch.

Even though I enjoy it, please get a room.

"What can I get ya?" A man asked me and I stared at him. He looked like he was 16 years old.

But I shook it off "I'll have vodka. Make it a double," I told him and he walked away from me to proceed with my drink.

"I remember you," A girl said from behind me and I turned around and stared and the beautiful lady in front of me.

Wait a second, that's the girl I had sex with when I first came here. She had told me her life story with a couple of drinks then we had sex. And when I say we had sex, it was fucking amazing.

I stared at the tag from her black bra and the lightbulb in my head flickered. Martina! Yes that's her name!

Her basic story was when she was 18, she ran away from home. He dad was abusive and raped her almost every night. The only place she could even live was here. First time I saw her, my heart broke for her. Now after 4 years, she's still working here.

"How the hell do you still remember me?" I asked her and she laughed.

"I dont know; but a little voice in my said 'Hey that's Ethan!" She laughed and I smirked.

"So.." She walked up closer to me and I continued to stare at her body "What brings you here Ethan?" She asked me and rested her hand on my chest.

A sensational feeling went through my body and I remembered that night. God I need her again.

I looked away from her hand and to her eyes. She was blushing and I smiled "Trying to run away from my problems I guess," I told her and with her other hand she grabbed my hand and lifted me off from my seat and walked me to the closest couch.

Pushing me roughly on the couch, I stayed staring at her, stunned.

"Now how about I make those problems of yours fade away by tonight?" She asked me while walking back and forth all sexily.

I smirked and nodded.

I've only had a lap dance once in my life, by her. She lowered down on her knees, legs wide open and started to move sideways in such a drooling move.

Slowly standing up while popping her ass in the air, she started to play with the ruffles of her panties. I hope Jenni invests in a lingerie soon and does this to me.

Martina then turned around and lowered down, shaking her ass right in my face. She started to shake it even faster when the music turned up louder.

I need her in bed. ASAP.

~×~

Warning :(

"Cuff me baby," I told her and she smirked. She walked to the dresser not that far from the bed and took out a silver pair of handcuffs.

She walked her naked body up to me and I lifted my arms. She cuffed them quickly and lowered down my naked body aswell.

She started caressing my throbbing dick and I layed down on the red colored sheets. Squeezing my eyes shut and biting my lip, I felt her breathe over me.

"Eeethan," She said in a sexy tone and longed the 'e'.

I opened my eyes and stared down at her. Her mouth was wide open and she took in my head and slid down, making me groan in pleasure.

She continued to blow me for minutes until I finally climaxed. She moaned and I wished to push her head to go deeper but I couldn't since I was wearing these handcuffs.

Feeling her slide off me, I stared at her wipe her lips and she sat down on my lap and and pushed herself right into me. I couldn't pound myself into her like 4 years ago, I couldn't let my hands wander her body.

I couldn't do shit.

We both moaned at the same time and I just watched her bounce up and down on me. The pleasure inside of me was building up and I released it once again.

But I have a problem.

A massive problem.

She didn't take away my problems, she just caused a ton load of them.

And one of those problems is probably me and Jenni's relationship breaking forever.

~×~