I Need U (Taehyung)

"I love you so much, why can't you see that. I would do anything for you, I would kill for you."

At that moment I woke up from my dream, where I was happy and free. I woke up to the one bedroom flat I was staying in, it wasn't great but it was somewere for me to live.

I got out of bed and showerd and got dressed. I put on black jeans, trainers, a grey hoody and a black jacket.

I walked the streets thinking about what I dreamt that night. would she accept me? would she accept my feelings? I headed towards where she was living and I entered the building.

I was walking up the stairs and I could hear shouting, I reached the top and I could she was being attacked by her father.

I ran into the room, I pushed him away from her and pulled her towards me to protect her. Her father hit me and struggled around, I pushed him and I grabbed a glass bottle and hit him around the head.

He came running back towards me and so I attacked him with the bottle again. There was blood everywhere, all on me. . .and him. He fell to the floor and I couldn't believe what happend. I just slowly walked backwards, dropped the bottle and fell to the floor.

What have I done? I've ruined my chances, I've  ruined my happiness with her. How can she trust me now?