Jungkook(Request)

Requested by Zerriaah, i hope you like it.

--------------

"Jagiya, hurry up, we got to leave soon, its going to take us a while to get there "

"I dont know what to wear, i have no idea where we're going"

"Anything is fine, you'll look beautiful anyway".

"Okay". You put on a floral dress that stopped at your knees with some flats and you put on a flower head band to accessories. You and Jungkook left the apartment and got into the car, it had felt like you've been travelling for ages.

"Babe how long till we get there"

"Soon i promise".

About 10 minutes later you arrived at the beach. Your eyes widend at the sight in front of you, you've wanted to go to the beach for a long time but couldnt never go because it was such a long drive and you hadnt got your licence just yet.

"Oppa, this is your surprise"

"Yes it is"

"I feel like iv worn the wrong clothes"

"Dont worry about it, lets just enjoy our time here together".

You smiled at him and Jungkook found somewere to park the car. As soon as you opened the car door the cool breeze and the smell just made you smile. You both made your way down to the sea front and found a nice place to sit, somewhere not to much in the sun but not in the shade.

You took of your shoes and burried your feet into the sand, it felt strange but also nice at the same time.

"Y/N"

"Yes Jungkook".

"There's something i want to show you". You turned around and look at him, he slowly pulled of his sun glasses just to reveal goggles underneath. You burst into laughing almost forgetting to breath.

"Do you still think im handsome"

"Of course i do oppa".

You both carried on being silly and enjoying your beach date. It was starting to get late and you were starting to get tired from all the laughing. Jungkook drove back home and you fell alseep in the car.

You both reached back home and headed straight to bed, you snuggled up to Jungkook and slowly closed your eyes.

"Goodnight Jungkook"

"Goodnight Y/N"