War Of Hormone ( J Hope)

You leave the shop you were just in to see a group of guys staring at you, there was one guy in particular who caught your eye. He had dark hair and dark brown eyes. He was just fooling around yet he still caught your attention.

You carried on walking, when you turned around you could see the boys following you. One of the boys was wearing a red and black stripe jumper, he kept pushing the one you liked towards you.

You got to the parking lot and headed towards your car the next minute you know you feel someone's arm around you.

"Hey there I'm J-Hope and you are?"

"I'm (y/n)"

"Pretty name, just like you."

"Thanks."

You nudged his arm off your shoulder, gave him a cheeky smile and carried on walking towards your car. You could hear the muttering of the boys behind, it sort of made you laugh.

You got to your car and you put your things into the boot. J-Hope made his way over to the car.

"So do you want to meet up later?"

"Why should i do that?" You said whilst giggling.

"Well I know you wont be able to resist this swag," he said shaking his jacket( like in the gif).

"I would love to but I can't tonight, but here's my number. Call me and we can arrange another day."

He walked off jumping in the air and running towards the boys.

[Ahhh sorry not good, i am trying my best.]