Going For A Meal (Jin)

I wanted to take a slightly different approach to how i wrote the story, hope you like it.

Your boyfriend wanted to take you out for a meal as he has been so busy recently with his job and didn't have much free time. His name was Jin, he was part of a 7 member band called BTS. You didn't like the fact he was busy all that time but you also understood why and accepted it.

It was about 7:00 and you heard knocking at the door. You opened it to see your handsome boyfriend standing there is a full tux, he looked amazing. As you were going to a fancy resturant you decided to wear a nice lace black dress. You left your apartment and headed out.

You arrived at the restaurant and it was amazing, to be honest you felt a little under dressed. You were shown to your table and Jin pulled out your chair for you to sit down, he was a real gentlemen.

You both looked at the menu and chose what we wanted to eat and ordered it, he even let me pick the wine to drink with our meal. It was such a magical day, you didn't want it to end.
Your  food got to the table you both began to eat, the food was delicious. You looked up at Jin and you started started to giggle, he looked at you confused. You picked up my napkin and you wiped the food that was around his mouth, he looked so cute when eating.

You both finished eating and then left the restaurant, we had been there for a while and it was getting late and so Jin took you home. You wanted to stay with him all night but you couldn't as he has to leave early to get a plane to Japan.  You miss him so badly when he's touring but you understand why. With that you headed into your house and went straight to bed.

(SORRY ITS NOT GOOD I COULDN'T THINK OF HOW TO FINISH IT)