NO

Its now the year 2040, for 3 decades now we have been treated like slaves, like robots. Emotions were taken away from us. We had to take the pills to get rid of them, we had to follow the commands we were being told or the worse things possible would happen to us. It was time for a change, it was time to fight back and today was gonna be that day.

A group of us has been fooling around with the government and fighting back, thinking that we have been taking these pills to take our emotions away, but they are wrong.

Before i continue let me introduce you to the gang. We have Jimin, J hope, V, Jin, Suga, Rap Monster and me Jungkook.

The group of us headed to our scheduled rooms for our sessions, we sat down and just faced forward not making any eye contact.

We all read everything that was on the tables in front of us. I lifted my head up from the table, i looked around at the boys and gave them the signal. We all moved from our stiff upright sitting positions and stood up. The leader infront of us tried to command us to sit back down but we never listend.

We all pushed the tables over and started to fight back, we all were able to fight through the guards and ran out of the room. We all headed towards the exit but we were surrounded by more guards.

First of all we thought it was over, our chance to get away and start a new life was no more. They kept telling us to stand down and put pur hands up, we were trapped. But we all just looked at each other and nodded, it was now or never.

We all helped each other in fighting them back, breaking our way through. It was almost over, one final stretch and we were free. The last guard was taken down and our exit was free, we all ran out and made a new start, a new beginning, a new story in history.