I Need U (Jin)

Jins POV

I was walking down the street on my way home from practice, i was tired and just wanted to get home. Whilst walking i heard someone call my name, i looked across the road to see Jungkook standing there. I waved and made my way acoss the road, as i was running across the road i heard wheels screaching.

I looked to the side to see bright lights coming towards me, i froze in panic and i just put my hand across my eyes to stop the lights from blinding me. I didnt feel anything, i stood there for a few seconds waiting for the impact. I removed my hands from my eyes, i was still standing.

I looked over to the side and saw Jungkook running towards, i called his name but he didnt answer, i then went to grab his arm but i didnt grab it, it just went straight through him.

I wasn't sure what was going on, i looked around to see a crowed of people, i looked around and saw a body on the floor, it was me, i was just laying there.

This couldnt be, am i dead, or am i just having a out of body experience, i couldn't think clear. I just stand there hearing and seeing Jungkook crying and calling my name.

But then something happened and i knew what was going on, i saw bright light appear in front of me, i didnt want to go i wanted to stay with my friends, my family, my loved ones.

I breathed slowly and closed my eyes, i have to go i said to myself, i need to look after the people i love from above, i need to be their guardian angel.

Just as i was about to leave i hear someone call my name, i turned to see Jungkook looking at me.

"Jin,please dont go"

"I have to, its my time, i need u to be strong and fighting for me and the boys, i will always be watching" and with that i walked towards the light.