Injury (Rap Monster)

Namjoon had just announced live on TV that you and him were dating, you both have been together for about 2 years now and thought that it was the right time.

You were both arriving home when you saw all the media and fans outside your house. You were feeling a bit scared to get out of the car but you breathed slowly and grabbed his hand.

You both got out and you were swarmed with questions and flashing of cameras. Fans were screaming at you but you just kept on walking .

You almost reached the door of your house when you suddenly feel a pain in your head, something has been thrown from the heard of people and it has hit you in the head. You went dizzy for a short while but regained yourself to walk inside.

As you were feeling really stressed out and tired you decided to go and have a nice hot relaxing bath. You have been in the bath now for a good hour so you decided to get out.

You sat up getting ready to get out of the bath when you suddenly felt strange , really light headed and your vision started to go blurry and there was a massive pain going through the back of your head. You touched the back of your head and saw blood,you felt yourself lose conciousness and tried to call for Namjoon but nothing left your mouth.

Namjoon POV

We got into our house and _____(y/n) decided to go and have a bath, so I went to get something to eat as I was starving. I finished eating and I realised that _____(y/n) still was in the bath.

"______(y/n) are you okay you have been in there for an hour now"

There was no response from her so I slowly opened the door. The picture I saw in front of me would haunt me for the rest of my life.

Narrators POV
Namjoon ran over to the bath, her body was laying there lifeless, he pulled her out and moved her hair from her face.
He shook her to see if he could get a response from her, but nothing, she had a weak pulse.

He carried her to the couch and called for an ambulance. Within 10 minutes the ambulance arrived and they put her in the back of the ambulance. They arrived at the hospital very soon after.

Namjoon POV

We arrived at the hospital, I wanted to go into the treatment room with her but I couldn't, all I could do was wait for her.

Narrators POV
He had been waiting for almost 40 minutes until the doctor came out, he didn't have any expression on his face.

"Doctor how is she" Namjoon said very concerned.

"I'm sorry sir they didn't make it, she had a serious head injury and there was alot if blood loss"

He couldn't believe what he was hearing, it couldn't compute in his head that he had lost the best person in his life. Them suddenly something triggered in his head.

"Excuse me doctor,you said they didn't make it, what do you mean exactly".

"Sir your girlfriend was 2 months pregnant, I'm sorry for your loss.

He didn't know that she was pregnant, did she even know and if so why didn't she tell me, these thoughts quickly came into his mind.

The next day
The news of Namjoon girlfriend passing away spread around like wild fire, they knew that she was pregnant aswell which made certain fans react in stupid ways.

Namjoon knew this wasn't some sort of accident, that day they came home someone threw something at her on purpose and he was determined to find out who it was and get the justice that he deserves. So from that day forward he never gave up on trying to find the truth.