Meeting Boyfriends Group For The First Time (Jungkook)

Me and Jungkook have been good friends for a long time, even before He has a famous singer. But in the last few months we have been closer than ever before and he's asked me to be his girlfriend. I didn't know what to say but I said yes in the end.

Today was a very exciting Day but also a very scary Day. I was going to meet his group. Today was the start of a new day with meeting new friends and spending it with my amazing Boyfriend.

"______(y/n), you ready were going to be late"

"I'm coming".

"So you excited?"

"Yeah, but I'm also very nervous".

"Why"

"Well what if they don't like me, or what if I so stupid things like trip over things or....".

"Woah calm down,, you will be fine I promise, they know who you are. They are all good guys, they will like you".

"Okay".

You and Jungkook made your way into the car and drove to the BigHit Entertainment building. It wasn't a long drive but it felt ages, you reached the building and you both headed indoors.

You got to the Practice rooms and you could hear all the boys laughing and chattering inside.

'You ready"

"Sure".

He held your hand and you both headed into the room.

"Yo Jungkook, whatsupp, and this must be the lucky lady" .

"Yes she is".

"She's beautiful".

"Oh thank you". You felt your cheeks blush at his words.

All the boys eventually got to introduce thenselves to you once Jackson stopped chatting. They all made you feel welcome and part of the family.

You never laughed so much in your life, J hope and V was being stupid, Jimin was trying his new pick up lines on you, Suga and Jin were telling you jokes and RapMonster was messing around with Jungkook.

You felt really happy to be here. Why was i so scared?, why was I so nervous?. You felt stupid but also happy that you were fitting in.

BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!