I Need U (Jimin)

I feel empty, hopeless,lost. Without you I'm Nothing. The girl I once loved is gone and there is Nothing to do. What did I do wrong to make you leave? Whatever it is please tell me and I will fix it, if it's a flaw in me I will change it.

That's what I wish I could tell her but I cannot as she is no longer in my life. I feel I have broken into many different pieces.

I don't deserve to love anyone else, I don't want to love anyone else apart from her.

I walk to the bathroom, running some water into the bath, I just sat on the floor beside it waiting for it to fill. The water got halfway and I got in still fully dressed, looking at pictures of us in my hand.

I knew I needed to get rid of these memories so I burned the pictures of me and you together. With the bath water still rising I still lay there waiting for it to fully cover me so I could get away from all this, get away from life and hurt.

I slid down the bath with my head under water, I was there for a few seconds but I just couldn't do it. I lifted my head from the bath and crawled out and just sat in the floor. The water was still rising and soon before I knew it the water was overflowing out the bath. I turned the tap of and sat back down on the floor.

I just hung my head in shame, what was I thinking? What was I doing? I just need someone to tell me everything will fine and I will be better.