Rap Monster(Request)

Requested by MonicaMochi, i hope its okay.
------------

"For waking me from being suffocated
For waking me from a dream which was all I was living in,When I think of you the sun comes out,So I gave my sadness to the dog
Thank you, for being 'us'"

It was June 1st the worst day of my life, something that i wish i could forget, but i never will as that was the day everything went down. My parents killed in a hit a run, they were all i had. From that day i began drinking, getting in trouble with the police, setting a bad example to my siblings. It wasnt until Lee Moon-Hee told me something really important that i started to realise what i was doing, let me start from the first time she helped me out from the police.

"Namjoon what are you doing, this is not you, what would your parents think"

"My parents aren't here"

"I know i was there ,but you have siblings that you need you at a time like this and your too busy getting drunk and starting fights". You both argued for a good 5 minutes, you dragged him to the car and took him home. You took him up to his room and then gave his siblings your number so if they needed anything you were just a phone call away.

Weeks went by and still Namjoon was getting in trouble, it was getting that bad that you gave up your job to become a full time carer for his younger siblings. One night you were home looking after his younger brother and sister when you got a phone call.

"Hello"

"Is this Lee Moon-Hee"

"Yes is it, who is this".

"Im Dr Choi, im calling about your friend Namjoon, he's in hospital, he's had a horrible accident".

"Is he okay, whats his condition"

"He stable at the moment but we have to wait and see, your welcome to come and visit him at Seoul Hospital".

"Okay thank you". You put down the phone and explained everything to his brother and sister. The neighbours looked after them whilst you drove to the hospital.

As you arrived you asked the reception which room Namjoon was in, you headed there and you couldnt believe what you saw. He was wired up to machines here and there, he looked weak like he was just ready to give up on life. You slowly walked over to his bed and grabbed his hand and began to break down into tears.

"Oh Namjoon what are you doing, this isn't you, the guy i knew was smart, caring and never did stupid things like this". You lent down and kisses him in the forehead.

"I love you Namjoon, i cant have you leave me too". You carried on crying when suddenly you felt Namjoon squeeze your hand.

"Namjoon".

"Did you mean what you said".

"Of course i did, why do you think i did all that stuff for you, your not alone, you never have been".

Since that day, since Moon-Hee told me those three words, it made me realise that i did have people who loved me, who is there for and that i was alone. Eveytime i think if her i just smile and it brightens up my day.

Moon-Hee thank you for me and you becoming Us.