Surgery Part 4 ( J Hope)

You woke up the Next morning, showered and got dressed. You left your bedroom and headed to the kitchen.

"Morning guys"

"Morning" they all said.

"Did you sleep okay" Jin asked.

"Sort of".

"Worried about J hope are we".

'"Yeah I am Jungkook".

"He will be fine, his family is here and he's got you, you care about him a lot and more than a friend".

"What are you talking about".

"We see how you looked at and how you looked after him" Jimin said.

"Were just friends".

"At the moment you are but you haven't seen what we have seen" Namjoon said.

"What are you talking about ".

"Have you not noticed how He looks at you, you both look at each other the same".

What if they were saying were true, did He really care for me as more than a friend. All these thoughts came into your mind.

"Why don't you just tell him how you feel". Jungkook said.

"I dunno, maybe I'm just scared".

"Well you shouldn't be, go to your apartment and tell him right now". Sua likes comanding you to do things but sometimes that was the only was you would do things.

So you got your coat and shoes on and went back to your apartment. You arrived 30 minutes later and you entered your appartment.

"Hello anyone awake"

"Heya, how you doing"

"I'm good and you".

"Good and Yeah I'm better"

You walked over to him and you have him a hug and a quick kiss on the cheek.

"What was that for".

"Oh nothing just glad your getting better, I was really worried about you".

He grabbed your face in his hands and kissed your forehead.

"There's nothing to worry about I'm fine as long as your here with me". You felt your cheeks blushing.

"J hope there is something I want to tell you".

"What is it"

"Well...umm I..I love you".

He just looked at you, you thought you did something wrong, so you walk away and went to leave until He grabbed your arm.

"I love you too, iv wanted to tell you before but I didn't know if you felt the same".

"Really"

"Yes really, I just want you to be with me and I think with you by my side I will heal fast".

He touches your face whilst talking to you, He comes in close and kisses you on the lips. It was so passionate you didn't want it to end, you wrapped your arms around his neck and kissed him back.