Graduation ( Jungkook)

Request by clairegrisham3.. Hope its okay.

Today was my graduation day, i was excited but sad at the same time. I really wanted my boyfriend Jungkook to be here but he was busy touring. You see my boyfriend is a singer in a korean band called BTS, they were really famous. The only times is could see him was on summer break and that was only for a couple of weeks.

I was with friends having a good time and taking pictures for memories, one by one we everyone was getting thier certificates.

"Next we have Annalise, come on up"

I got up from my seat and went and grabbed my award, all of my friends were cheering and taking pictures. As everyone got their awards we all wished good luck to each other.

Everyone had family and friends their with them to celebrate this moment with them but i didnt, my parents didnt even come. It was almost over and people were slowly making their way home when i suddenly heard someone call my name.

"Annalise". I turned around and was speachless.

"Jungkook, oh my gosh you made it". He was standing there in a suit with a big bunch of flowers.

"I thought you couldnt make it"

"I would never miss this, its your big day, and i want to celebrate all these wonderful moments with you, i love you". I took the flowers from him and hugged him tight.

"This is why i love you, you never disappoint me, you try your best to make me happy even though your busy".

"Now come with me, im taking you to dinner". So we went to dinner and he spoiled me like anything, i feltike a princess.