Jealous Fan ( Taehyung)

You and Taehyung had been dating for a few years now, you were hesitant at first to accept him because of the trouble of jealous fans, but in the end you decided to say yes.

Taehyun was at practice with the rest of the boys of BTS so you decided to go clothes shopping. It was starting to get late so you thought that you should go home . Whilst walking home you realised that a group of girls had been following you since leaving the shop.

You walked into the building were your apartment was and went to the second floor and entered your flat. You realised that a group of girls were around but you didn't take much notice until one started shouting things at you.

"Hey what do you think your doing with my oppa" one of the girls said whilst walking towards me. I started to get scared as they were getting very angry and violent towards me.

I just ignored them and entered my flat, I was about to shut the door until one of the girls pushed it open, I fell to the floor and started to panic.

I didn't know what to do all I could think was they are gonna kill me. I started to cry and i ran into the bedroom, I sat behind the door and got my phone and called my boyfriend.

[Taehyung POV]
Me and the boys were having a five minute break when suddenly my phone rang, it was my beautiful girlfriend.

"Yobosayo babe"

"Taehyung help me please " she yelled whilst crying.

"What's wrong honey"

"There's some sessang fans here,there trying to get into the bedroom, please hurry"

" I will be there soon jagiya,jagiya "
And with that there was silence.

[Narrators POV]
Taehyung was so worried that he ran out of the practice without saying anything to the rest of the boys, however they knew something was right and followed him.

<10 minutes later>
Taehyung and the boys reached the apartment and ran inside, Taehyung explained the situation along the way so the guys would know what was happening.

They reached the flat and the room was trashed, glass broken everywere, paper all over the floor, it looked like a robbery.

[Taehyung POV]
I took a glance to the right and I could see that the bedroom door was kicked in and my baby girl was laying still on the floor, I ran over to her as quick as I could. I shook her to try and wake her but she wasn't responding to me.

"Baby, please don't leave me not like this, I love you "
I hugged her tightly and kissed her forehead with tears running down my face.

"I love you too pabo"
She opened her eyes slowly and gave me a cheeky smile.

With those three words I felt like the happiest guy alive and gave her a big smile and hugged and kissed her lots.

"I'm so sorry baby, I will never leave you alone again"

"Its okay its your fault"

<A week later, No ones POV>
Ever since that day Taehyung never let you be alone, he made sure that you were with him or a friend so then no one could hurt you again.