Surgery Part 2 ( J Hope)

You headed back to the dorm were the boys have been waiting for you.

"How is He" Namjoon asked as the caring leader He is.

"He's weak and not in the greatest condition right now, He needs a long rest from performing so which means He won't be with you for the rest of the tour". You felf yourself starting to tear up but you held yourself together for the boys.

The room remained silent until your phone rang.

"Hello, yes ma'am of course I can, I will be there in 1 hour"

"Who was that" Jin asked.

"It was j hopes parents, they asked if I could pick them up from the airport".

"Are you going to be okay, your not in the best of minds". Jimin asked.

"I'll be fine, thanks anyway".

You left the dorm and headed towards the airport. You kept replaying the moment J hope was rushed into hospital. You eventually arrived at the airport and his parents were waiting outside.

You got out of the car and helped them pack their things into the car. You left the airport and headed towards the hospital.

"Hey ____(y/n), what's Hoseok condition" his mother asked.

"Unfortunatly its not good, he's really weak and He needs to reat up good".

For the rest of the journey there it wqs quiet. You arrived at the hospital and you showed them j hopes room.

"Take your time I will wait outside". You couldn't stay in the room. Seeing him laying there so weak broke your heart, you didn't like him being that way.

"Oh god please help him, I ....want him back... strong and fighting, not weak and pale". You said to yourself, your words were interupted by your tears.

30 minutes later his parents came out of the hospital. They were in tears, you comforted them the best you could.

"Would you both like to stay with me instead of a hotel?."

"That would be brilliant thank you".

So you headed back to your apartment. When you arrived there you helped them carry their things into the apartment.

It was getting late and so you all decided to sleep. J hopes parents had your room and you slept on the sofa.

It was in the middle of the night and your phone rang.

"Hello".

"Is this ____(y/n)?."

"Yes it is, may I ask who this is".

"Its the hospital, I'm ringing about your friend Hoseok".

"Is He okay".

"He's fine, I'm just ringing to let you know that he will be able to leave the hospital tomorrow".

"Okay thank you doctor".

You were so happy you couldn't even get back to sleep. Tomorrow was going to be great.

[To be contiued]