No More Dream

Today was another day of school, another day doing the same routine. You were by your locker when you heard someone call your name.

"Hey (y/n)."

"Oh hey Jimin, where are the others?"

"They are a bit late, so are you coming to the dance competition tonight?"

"No, sorry."

"Why not?"

"Because there isn't really anyone I know that's performing."

"Me and the boys are, so come along."

*RING RING*.

"Okay I'll think about it. I'll speak to you later, I got to go to class."

You said your goodbyes and headed towards your lessons. You kept thinking about wether you should go or not.

~~~~

School ended and you went to your locker to grab your things, whilst walking there you saw Jimin and the rest of the boys standing by your locker.

"Hey (y/n)," Jin said.

"Hey guys. So, Jimin told me you guys are performing tonight."

"Yeah we are and we cant wait for you too see us," Taehyung said.

"Oh I'm not coming," you said whilst giggling.

"Jimin said you were coming to support us," Jungkook added. You looked over at Jimin and he rubbed the back of his neck and began to blush.

"Okay I'll come to support you guys, you better good."

"Oh we are don't worry," J hope added.

You all made your way to the auditorium, you went and found a seat in the front row and the boys went to get ready to perform.

The show had been going for an hour now and they still hadn't performed.

"Lady's and gentlemen I would like to introduce to you 7 very talented boys. Their group is called BTS!"

The boys came out on stage and they began to perform, they were dancing to your favorite song, No More Dream.

You were having a good time and they were good and I mean really good. But then Jimin did something very unexpected, he pulled up his shirt revealing his nice tonned body. He looked at you and winked, you blushed at his actions and then carried on cheering.

They finished there performance and you ran back stage to see them.

"Guys that was amazing! who chose the song and did the dance moves?"

"Jimin chose the song but we all had an input in the dance," Rap Monster said.

"Well I loved it and Jimin that little move of yours was brilliant," you and the boys began to laugh. You left the auditorium with them and finished your day with a nice meal with them.