Chapter 22: Bites and Marks

A/N: Hi all! Thank you all for your votes and comments!! This is just a short chapter to keep the story going. I feel like I may have robbed the readers of a bit of sauciness in the last chapter, so here it is! It's pretty racy, and Tom's character is a bit aggressive. If you're not into this sort of thing, please skip this chapter.

Thanks again. Enjoy! Oh, and for my fellow Americans - Happy Thanksgiving!

DG4L

I wake slowly, enjoying the warmth of the bed. I can see light peeking through the curtains but I'm still so disoriented, I don't know if it's morning or afternoon. I shift slightly to look around for a clock, and the arm that is draped around my waist tightens in response.

"Where do you think you're going, Love?" Tom whispers in my ear in his husky morning voice.

My mind flashes. Tom. Here. With me. In bed. His bed. I snuggle back into him, enjoying the memories that flood my mind.

Tom carrying me to his room. The passionate kiss we shared when he put me down. His soft whispers of love and devotion. His serious look when he stared into my eyes before entering me for the first time. The gaze of awe and ecstasy on his face just after he entered me. The carnal look he took on when he felt my approaching climax and his desire to join me. The way we kissed and cuddled, talked and giggled, nuzzled and finally fell asleep, only to wake again later and repeat our union all over again. If I never experience it again, I know this night of love with buoy me through the rest of my life.

"Just trying to see what time it is," I say with a sigh.

"Why? Is there somewhere you need to be?" He asks lazily, while pulling down the blankets to run his fingertips slowly over one of my breasts.

"Just want to make sure I have time to hook up with some other hot British guys. After all, I don't know how long I'll be in London, TW."

Tom's hand stops moving and he reaches to turn me toward him. He gives me an intense yet playful look. "Aren't you a naughty girl?" he says.

"I have my moments."

"Well, I guess I didn't do a proper job last night," he says, as he gently kisses my temple, cheek, and jaw.

"A proper job of what?" I ask with a smirk.

Tom looks at me seriously, with both steel and passion in his eyes. "A proper job of ruining you for all other men."

Tom flips me on my back and is on top of me before I have a chance to react. He kisses me passionately, demanding entrance to my mouth with his tongue. Just as I start to lose myself in his kiss, he breaks away and plants kisses down my cheek and neck. When he gets to my shoulder, he kisses then bites it. It's not a playful bite, but it doesn't break the skin.

"Ouch!" I say, trying to wiggle from beneath him. Tom holds me firm.

"No, Darling. There's no escaping," he chuckles as he continues to nibble and bite his way toward my breast. "Tom, you're going to leave marks."

Tom stops his progress to look me in the eyes. His look is anything but playful. He stares at me full of resolve, a glint of determination on his face along with a hint of his maleness, like he plans to take me whether I'm willing or not.

"I'm afraid you have woken a sleeping tiger, Darling. I know your comment was meant playfully, but you need to know and understand. You are mine. Mine and mine alone," Tom says in a combination of growl and purr. With that, he leans down slowly, taking my nipple between his lips, raking his teeth across my hardened peak. "And if it takes leaving a few marks on your body to prove this, then so be it."

I take his head in my hands and lift his face up to look at me. "Tom, leave any marks you see fit. Just know, they will never be any deeper than the marks you've left on my soul," I say.

Tom meets my gaze, then a growl/whine escapes from his lips. He buries his face in my neck and nudges my legs apart with his knee. With my knees splayed wide apart, he circles my hips with one arm, lifting me slightly to him, while he uses the other arm to brace himself above me. I feel the tip of his manhood at my entrance, and I only have a moment of seeing Tom's hungry yet beseeching look before he's inside of me, his full length thrust into me at once.

I gasp but I don't break eye contact with Tom. He begins to thrust forcefully, as if he is trying to tattoo his manhood on my inner walls. A film of perspiration builds on his forehead and upper lip, but there is no abatement to his thrusts or stare. I feel my climax building, and I know I'm panting like a dog. "Tom, I'm going to come," I manage to say between pants.

"No. You must wait for me. Wait for me to come, too, my Love. I'm almost there."

I bite my lip to repress a moan. Tom looks from my eyes to my lips, then he moans himself. His lips crash onto mine, and we kiss like we're trying to take each other in, whole...body and soul. This is our undoing. I start first with a groan and shutter as my orgasm is released. Tom feels my womanhood tighten around him, and he grunts and pants while biting my neck as he comes inside me.

As we lay there, a mess of arms and legs and sheets, Tom remains on top of me as our breathing returns to normal. He props himself on his elbow to look at me, though his lower body still traps mine.

Tom takes a deep breath as he starts to fiddle with one of my hair strands. "Kenni, I'm sorry if that...if I was a bit too rough. Did I hurt you?"

I laugh. "No more so than I wanted to be hurt," I said.

Tom smiles at this, then he looks serious again. "You are mine, you know. Not in a psycho, 'I'll never let another man have you' way," he says, pausing to run his fingers over his lips and throat in thought. "I think our two souls are joined now, Kendall. Fused, if you will. Fuck, I think it's been that way for a long time," he finishes, flopping on his back as if he's exasperated at his inability to describe what he's feeling.

I turn on my side to look at him. "I get it...what you're saying. Maybe there just aren't sufficient words to describe it," I say. Tom reaches out with his hand to pull me closer.

As I snuggle into his shoulder, he pulls up the blankets to cover us. "Just know that, no matter what happens, that I am and will always be yours," he says before we drift back off to sleep.