Chapter 27

I woke up again in pain. Mom called in the nurse and we got some Meds. And I was told to rest. Rest!!! I wanted to know if Ray was okay!! Out i was again!!

-----------------------------------------

The next day.

His father has not showed up, Sad really his father said He got himself into this he can get him self out, He will die, so we are were trying to find other matches and your daughter happens to be a match, thing is she been out..." I hear the Doc say.

"No, I wont allow it", She says.

I try to make a sound the Doctor looks at me.

"She is 18 old enough to make that choice herself", he says.

Mom looks at me shaking her head no.

Tears start to fall again. My Ragon will die!!! I have to risk it!!

I nod my head yes to the Doc.

"You could lose your life as well", Mom says.

I just look away from her.

"Okay well you been fasting, you haven't ate yet or had any pain meds in your system so we could start the blood tansplant now if your comfortable and sure you want this", The Doc puts his hand on my shoulder.

I nod my head.

"This isn't right, talk to me", mom says.

"Most of our coma patients that been though trama it takes them a while to talk, move, eat and things like that", He says. " I'll be right back to roll y'all both in to start".

He leaves me and my mom alone. "You are going to risk your life for this boy that almost got you killed?", mom says.

I just look away from her. I didn't expect her to understand how I felt about Ray, she was not around to know nor would she have payed attention. Of course I'd risk my life for him, I love him.

"Ready?", The Dic asked.

I nod and they start to roll me out the room as Im in the hall they roll Raygon out with me. He looked so drained out like there was nothing left of him, he was pale like life was sucked away. His hair was pushed out his face and now i could see his whole face. First i notice two shots on his side his bandages were bloody. Then i looked into his eyes they were empty and tears were on the tip of his lids. He shook his head at me and looked away. They rolled us in side by side and left us alone for a few minutes.

"Dont...." He started to whisper weakly. "Don't do it".

I look at him the best I could and tried to open my mouth but nothing wanted to come out, it was like my words were scared out of me.

"Okay are we ready?", The nurse asked me. I nod my head and watched as Rays jaw flexed.

She pricked me and i jumped a little. "Sorry about that".

When she went to put the other part into his arm I watched as he weakly tried to move away. It hurt me to see how bad he looked. She grabed his arm and held it still. "Okay I'll be right back with the Doctor", the nurse leaves us again.

He turns to me. "I....I know you can move your arms and take that needle out", he whispers in a raspy voice.

I shook my head no at him. His Jaw flexed and he started to cry as his lip quivered.

"Okay", the Doc walks in. "Reeane you may start to feel weak and could pass out even head dissiness or achs, your mom is going to give you some of her blood after but you will be out longer, are you sure about this?".

I nod my head. "Okay yall just relax", The Doc leaves us. And a nurse watches by the door.

After 10 mins My head starts to bother me and my palms start to sweat. I squint my eyes and grab my head. My side also starts to sting from no pain meds today.

"Reeane...", Ray whispers.

I let go of my head and try to relax.

"Please.. Just make them stop", He whispers.

I close my eyes for a few seconds.

"Reeane!", He says raspy and low.

I look at him to show him Im okay.

20 mins has pass and i feel my arm going numb and and weakly i cant even lift my arm. Im shaky and my palms are sweating. My eyes were closing then opening.

"Ree... Dont you do this to me", He says weakly.

I look at him slowly.

"Your pale... I don't like this", He says. He tries to get up to unplug my side but cant.

I smile weakly at him. Dots start to fill up my vision.

"Ree!", he says

"Reeane you better stay with me.... Stay with me", He says.

I look at him losing vision in the corner of my eyes.

"Okay wer all done", The Doc says and then blackness.