Chapter sixteen

I couldn't believe I had to do this, it all felt so wrong, Raygon was my boyfriend and now I was going out with some other boy on a date, Make that a man. I hate the thought, so I just thought of it more as friends hanging out. I pull out a dressy black off the shoulder shirt and black combat boots to go with and even left my long hair wavy, good enough I thought as I looked at my mirror which had a note from mom on it, "out on job for three or more days". Typical. 7:00 on the dot my door bell rang. I run down stairs flipping off the light while walking out the door. "Wow", Jordy says, "you look nice". He didn't look bad himself, he had dark jeans on and boots with a dark blue button down and his hair spiked. This guy wasn't bad looking at all quiet hot. "Thanks", I say locking the door. He even open my door for me. The drive there was so annoying he nearly said two words to me just sat there listening to music. As soon as we get to The Magnolia he open that door for me too and even pulled out my chair. Its was really all to much to me, exspially the candles on the tables. "Your quite quiet tonight", He says as we look over our menus. "And by the way feel free to get whatever you like" I look over the menu, "I'll have the seafood gumbo with a water please", I tell the waitress. "Stake please medium rare and a coke", He says. He looks at me smiling, "So what does your family think your doing tonight, surely they dont know your out on a date with a older man". I laugh a little, what a look that would be on moms face. "Its just me and mom and shes to busy with work to notice anything".

"Ah the whole ignore Im working parent, been there".

"Exactly, but hardy care what she says or really anyone for that matter".

He smirks, "You seem like the rebel kind".

"Here are y'all's drink", the waitress says handing us two wine glasses of our drinks and winking at Jordy, I smirked.

"Someones a ladies man".

"Ha she doesn't even know me, goes to show how easy the girls are down here".

"Hey jerk", I say laughing," where you were from anyhow?".

"LA", He says taking a sip of his coke.

"Shut up, My bo--- two of my good friends are from there, my friend Jay lived here with me as kids then moved up there for a couples of months when he was sixteen then moved back down".

He smirks, "He didnt seem to fond of you at the cafe".

"Oh yeah, ex best friend".

"And your other friend", He asked.

Crap my other friend was Raygon Falls I couldn't tell him that I had to come up with something.

"Here are y'all food, anything else I could get y'all". Saved by the waitress.

"No this is fine thanks", He says taking a bite.

"How long you lived here", He asked. I take a bite of my gumbo and sip my water,"All my life, what about you what are you still doing down here, LA sounds so much funner". He smirks, "Im here to visit a friend I guess you can say, see I just don't know when to pay him a visit".

"You couldnt just go knocking on his door?".

"Nah, its gotta be a surprise, I got it all planned out, you like going places like trespassing?".

I looked around then at him, "Im not sure why you asking me that but, okay yeah".

"Well what about the old warehouse anyone goes around there, thinking about maybe renting it out or something like that for a party for him you know".

"I really don't know if you can rent it, but no ones used it for like five years now", I take another bite of my gumbo as he just nods his head. He stares at me for a few before taking a bit of his stake then looks at me again, "So since you lived here long, whats the story on this Raygon Falls kid?", He asked while I was taking a drink of my water. I started to choke.