Chapter twelve

I really didn't understand Raygon, last night he was against us being together and now he's like lets get back together, I felt sorta bad for saying Im not playing this shitty game but I was getting really tired of playing the back and forth. I know I love him but I really wasn't happy either way. He shouldn't have done what he did if he was planning on breaking it off with me, I slammed my fist on the steering wheel in frustration at the thought. As I pulled into my drive I slammed my other fist then lightly rest my head against it. Why did this have to happen with me? Why did I have to fall in love with Raygon falls? I hear his bike pull up in his drive and watch as he gets off pushing it to his back yard. Then I thought of that tear in his eyes I saw. I couldn't help myself, as always I was crawling back to Raygon Falls. I get out my car putting my purse on around my shoulder I walked pausing in front of his house thinking of turning around and trying to totally forget about him but I know that was impossible, I took a deep breath and made my way to the back of the house, he was sitting on the back porch with a wrench in his hands legs spread and rested on his knees. I stare at him, "What are you doing?", He asked never looking up. I sat far from him on the porch,"Why did you come at me like that today?". He tossed the wrench in the box, "I was just worried about you, I don't want you to talk to anyone you don't know".

"Since when did you become Jay?", I spat out. He looks up at me finally,"Im nothing like Jay". I looked off at the water tower wishing I could go back to when we were more socially awkward and he only said two words to me. "You shouldn't be here", He says. I get up going to walk away. "I didn't say you had to leave", he says pissing me off. I turn to him, "What do you want from me Raygon?!", I snapped. He flinched. "I cant keep playing back and forth anymore Raygon I don't know what the fuck Im suppose to do, one day your telling me your to dangerous and the next your coming at me with tears in your eyes worried about me and saying you wanna get back together like fucking whiplash", I hear the anger in my voice. "You have every right to be angry with me", He stands up putting his hands in his pockets not even looking at me. "Just tell me what to do", I say pleading to him. He doesn't answer just stands there starring at me. I was getting more and more angry by the moment. "Im just scared, I just couldn't live with myself if something would happen to you". I took a deep breath, "Its been three years, I dought he is still looking for you".

"You don't know that", He says running his hand through is hair like he was hiding something. "And Im willing to risk that for you", I move closer. he backs up, "What your life, thats fucking insane". I looked at my feet feeling betrayed. "Call it what you want", I say. He looks at me stupid, "Its not worth your life".

"Raygon if he comes for you, we are in this together, whether you like it are not when you love someone you give your life for them and I would give my life for you Raygon", I said on the edge of crying. He moved closer to me putting his hand on my cheek, "Why do you think I keep pushing you away? Because I like hurting you, the only reason I do that is because I love you, Id give my life for you too Reeane and Id risk our relationship just to know that you are going to be safe". Tears started falling down my face, "but---it kills me to be like that with you". He tries whipping my tears as his eyes water, "You think it doesn't kill me too, to see you like this? To see you cry?". I wrap my arms around his waist burying my face into his hoodie, he embraces me. "I don't care what happens I just want to be with you", I manage to get out in between sobs. He kisses my head then resting his chin there. "I need you", I whisper. He starts to cry too, holding me tighter, "I never had someone love me like you, you make me feel like I can live again or start over, I don't deserve the way you love me". I sigh, "Raygon please, Im not going anywhere this time I don't care how hard you push me away".

"Stay with me", He whispers. There was not a time I didn't do just that, I never disagreed to not staying with Raygon Falls if he ask me to bring the world down and it meant we could be together and everything would be ok later Id do it. He put his arm around me walking us inside the back door, we both pull our shoes off still sniffling. He leads me to the bathroom handing me clothes before he could close the door I grab his hand and close it. He stood there as i took him into the shower with me running it cold, I felt as it could strip all the pain away but it ended up being our clothes and the water was turned to hot, his body was perfect . I dry off putting his big T shirt on and a pair of his boxers. He wraps a towel around himself, walking to his room throwing on some boxers. I walk in slowly and he turn down the bed, he kisses me softly on the lips and pulls me to bed. I lay there listening to his chest. "I love you", I whisper. He pulls me tighter, "I love you too". Being in Raygon Falls arms was the best feeling in the world, I didn't need a dinner out, a movie, or a night out on the town, I just wanted him this way alone and in love.