Chapter eighteen

I slowly wiped the black makeup off my face and towel dried my hair. I listen by the door, I figured Raygon was upstairs in the bathroom prolly changing too, I cracked the door open a little reaching down grabbing the sweat pants and tee shirt. He also had some underwear of his wrapped in it and a bra I had left the other night. After dressing I take a deep breath and walk out the bathroom, up stairs I could hear Raygon playing his guitar. I made my way up and stopped at his door watching him, his black hair hung in his face wet, and he wore a black tee with grey sweats. I saw his fingers move to each string playing softly his eyes were closed. God it killed me people will never know this side of him, he was beautiful and captivating, everything about Raygon falls was real. A hundred words couldn't describe how amazing it felt to look, touch, or hear him. He looks up and stops playing as soon as our eyes meet, he didn't give me that crocked smile I loved so much he just sat there starring at me. "Don't stop", I said noticing how raspy my voice sounded. I knew he really didn't like playing in front of anyone, but oddly he looked back down and started playing again. I moved from the door to the couch in front of the tv. I watched him pulling my legs to my chest. After five minutes he put the guitar down and went to look out the window, "The rain stopped and your mom isn't home, lets go to get your things", He says in his monotoned voice. He grabbed a jacket I never seen before and handed me his black hoodie he always wore under his leather jacket. I pulled it in and smelt it, it smelt just like him endearing. He watched me. I looked at him then pulled it on putting the hood over my head as I stood up and there it was that crocket little smile along with a lip bite. "What?", I asked.

He shakes his head,"nothing, its just I like you in my clothes its cute and it just shows that your mine", He walks out the room and actually made me smile, I follow him down the stairs and out the door after putting our shoes on, after closing the door I had to run to catch up with him he was moving so fast.

"Slow down", I said.

"Sorry", He says grabbing my hand,"I just want to hurry and do this before your mom comes home".

"She wont", I said making our way to the door.

"Thats what you said last time and look where we at".

I ignored his comment dropping his hand finding a note on the door from mom.

The key is under matt pack your things and lock door back put key under mat..

Thanks.

I crumbled up the paper throwing it on the ground, and reaching under the mat for the key. I unlocked the door swinging it open, Ray followed closing the door lightly. I ran up the stairs to my room, Ray traveling behind. I slung my arm knocking stuff off my shelfs,

"Ree...", Ray comes in behind me.

I slammed open my closet puling a suitcase out throwing it on my bed, I felt my fist clench I grabbed my picture of me and my parents and slamed it against the wall.

"Reeane!", He yells.

I could feel myself shaking, I kick the side table causing my dads picture to fall off glass broken on the ground.

"Reeane stop!", He grabs my arms looking into my eyes. "I been angry before like this at my dad throwing things and breaking things isn't going to help just causes more rage". I look into his deep ocean blue eyes, then around my room it was torn up and there was glass all over the floor. He was right the more I broke stuff the angrier I got. I took a deep breath looking back into his eyes. He dropped his hands moving to the closet pulling clothes out putting them into the suit case. I knelt down next to the picture of me and my dad I broke, I gathered the pieces putting them on the frame opening the drawer sliding the glass into it closing it as tears fell down my face, slowly without making a sound I set the picture on my bed and moved to my makeup stand pulling a bag out and packing up the perfumes and makeup I have. I slowly put each piece in. I saw in the corner of my eye Ray putting a shirt into my suit case and watching me. "Reeane", He says in a velvety tone, moving for me as I put the last of my makeup in the bag. He pulls it out my hands setting it on the bed his hands are now on my face he whips the tears away and pulls me in for a hug embracing me. "I just want to get all my stuff and get out of here", I said trembling and wrapping my arms around him. He kisses my hair and moves away to my dresser I pull out another bag, we pulled out the clothes from there throwing them into the bag. Lastly I put the frame into the bag cleaning up all the glass I had on the floor. Ray picked up the things I pushed off the shelf laying them on my bed. I grab my makeup bag and a suitcase, he grabs the rest heading down stairs. I didn't want one more look of that room, I shut the door and head down stairs grabbing my purse and see another note on counter.