Chapter twenty four

This is Raygon.. meet me at the old ware house tomorrow night 2am.

I stare at the text, My heart beating fast. Tomorrow was Tuesday a school night, why would Raygon want to meet me at 2am. Then I thought, of course no one goes around there at that time. And Raygon was very secretive when it came to meeting me.

"Who's that?",Racheal says.

"Ohh no one, my alarm I set for this morning went off for at night, I'm a idiot, How was dinner?", I asked laying back on her bed while she ran her bath water.

"It was amazing, Bobby's dad is just like Bobby, well I mean Bobby is just like his dad, I defiantly see where he gets his good looks", She smirks.

I tried to pay attention to what she was saying I just kept thinking about Raygon. She sighed and close the bathroom door leaving me alone on her bed.

"I'm going to bed Rach see you in the morning", I tell her.

"Okay", She says from the other side.

Our song by Taylor swift was blowing up my ears on the way to school, "Really Rach we don't even like Taylor swift". She smiles, "I do now". That's because your stuck in the I think I'm in love stage. I roll my eyes at her, "I rather not go to school with this song stuck in my head".

"DEAL, This is my car we listen to what I want", She smirks. Oh how I miss my stang, jamming to Indie music or a little bit of rock.

"Fine", I said looking out the window. it was 6:30 school hadn't even started the day was already dragging.

First period, our song is the slamming screen door, sneaking out late tapping on your window. FML Racheal!! I thought while our teacher talked. Taylor swift was in my head and would not let up, by drama I was happy I got to watch people make fools of themselves to keep my mind off The God awful song.

I take out my cell and toss it in Maggi's lap, I don't know why but Lately Maggi feels more of the person to tell the things to, if I'd tell Racheal she would spaz out.

"What's this", She said holding it up alittle behind her purse, Her eyes become huge.

"Are you going to go meet him?", She said looking at my cell again.

"Most likely".

"Dont you think maybe it's alittle risky, I mean why 2am?", She hands me back my phone.

"Well I thought that was weird too, but Raygon always liked keeping away from people", I Said watching as a freshman walked out stage to play red riding hood as a wolf and the wolf as a cat. I smirk.

"Well just be careful, you know",She says.

"Ha I laugh at danger", I say

"Well you could get in trouble for going back there", She says.

"It's only trouble if you get caught", I pointed at her.

"Okay big dog", She smirks. "Damn it we have to wait again to do our scene".

The bell rings and Mrs May had a pouty face everyone ran out the auditorium.

=================================================================

Finally the end of school was here, Racheal sent the whole ride home talking about Bobby and his no sense in style.

"I don't know I think Bobby has a great style, besides he's a guy they don't care about that kind of shit Rach", I say rolling down the window for some air.

"I guess so", She says.

"And thanks to you I had the awful song in my head all day, I'm going to choke myself the next time I hear it", I say.

"That reminds me", She says going for the radio.

"Don't you dare", I say, then a familiar song comes on. "Mumford and son".

"Just for you, Bobby made me a CD", She smiles.

"Man's got a great taste in music", I say turning it louder.