Chapter 28

Beep bee beep beep beep, steady beeping. What is that!!! I felt my head turning slowly.. I open my eyes blur..

I wake again this time to a low Beeping like that first day I woke up. I opened my eyes slowly at least I thought I did. Mom was looking down at me. I sworn I saw or maybe just heard her say something so I know she was there, But then silence. Then I swore I heard Rach talk to me. But then silence again. Now I know Im hearing this, But I cant see.. What is this.

"Reeane....", I hear Ray whisper. "I'm begging you please wake up".

Wake up!But I can hear him!

"Why?", He says I could hear him start to cry. "This is all my fault, if I would have ended it a long time ago". I can almost feel him like he's on the other side of the room.

If he would have ended it! No! We are made for each other!

"That whole time, I should have known".

He felt closer now.

"I should have known that guy was Jordy".. He says. "You should have left me alone".

"I knew I could never be that man for you.." He was over me kneeling I could feel him near, but its as if Im not really there. Like I'm out of my body.

"I'd tell you to forget my face if you could hear me, So I would never hurt you again and to go and live with your mom again",He cries.

I felt a tingle on my right hand! I felt him holding my hand! I felt his hair brush my fingers! His head was on my hand!

"Why did you do it, if you would have left me be you would probably be out of here going back home, and wouldn't be at this state and because of me, why did you do it?", He cries griping my hand tighter.

I could feel him! I tired to move my thumb to brush his hand..

I felt him lift his head and tighten his grip...

"Ree", he says "are you awake?".

I must of done it! I move my thumb again.

"Baby.." He says.

"Because I love you", I whisper trying to open my eyes. He was blurry at first.

"Oh shit", He says slowly brushing my hair out my face and kissing my four head. Then moving back into my vision now I can see him clearly.

He looked better since the last time I saw him. His dark hair was flipped to the side his color in his face was back he had a black eye but his eyes were alive with sadness. But he was my Raygon.

I lifted my hand slowly to his cheek then over his left temple moving his hair over then back to his cheek smiling weakly. Tears feel down his face.

"I'm staying with you", I whisper. He puts his hand over mine. Then kisses it and holds it in his.

"Im sorry, I did this to you", He says.

"Don't", I say touching my head.

"I should call the Doc in to get u meds and tell them your awake", He tries to move.

I grab his arm, "promise you'll stay, dont leave me".

"I wont, Im just going to call him in to check in on you", He says.

"She's awake!", He says down the hall.

The Doctor comes in and checks all my signs and making sure I could feel my hands and legs along with my feet. "Well Mrs Reeane, you have pulled through, we will keep you here atleast a week to make sure", The Doctor smiles.