Chapter eight

He holds my hand leading me into the house closing the door and locking the locks then grabs my hand again going to the kitchen sitting me down. He cooked us some food and I got him to agree we watch old 80s movies, the couch issue was gone he sat on the couch and as I go to sit on the opposite he gets up and grabs my hand pulling me down to sit with him, we watched pretty in pink and the breakfast club one of his favorites too. "I didn't know you liked 80s movies!, I laughed as he throws is fits up. He smiles crooket making butterflies so insane in my stomach, I smirk at him. "Well I guess I better go".

"No wait", He says grabbing my arm to stop me,"wheres your mom tonight?".

"She's going to be out of town tonight wont be back till tomwro afternoon, why?".

He stuck his hands in his pockets being awkward, he looked at his feet then back at me,"Stay the night with me?". I looked at the ground then licked my lips trying to talk, I knew if I stayed it would cause issues for both of us, but he was willing to take that risk, I look into his deep blue eyes and I couldn't tell him no.

"Here", He says handing me a t shirt and sweat paints and the running me a hot shower,"I will just be in the other bathroom".

I shut the door and undress slowly hopping into the shower. I have done this before took a shower slept at a guys house, it was the last guy I dated before Jay ran him off but I didn't feel for him nearly as what I felt for Raygon. So this wasn't my first time, but I decided not to think of it as that. I towel dry my hair while walking into his room starring at him, he was laying on his bed wet hair and in just sweat paints, his body was toned and highly in shape, It was sculpted perfectly, he even had a tribal tattoo on his arm. He smirked at me. I was a lil embarrassed maybe he notice me starring. "What?".

"Nothing you look cute in my clothes", He says getting under the covers holding it up for me to climb in, his jaw flexed a little as he seemed nervas like this was all to much, he shuts the lamp off and we lay there side by side. "Thanks for staying with me", he whispers. I slowly lay on my side and he does the same now facing me I could feel his breath on my face He moves closer as our lips almost touch, the urge to kiss him was unbearable. I see him blink a few times and then kiss my lips softly. The rhythm we moved was perfect. He pulls me on top of him and i run my hands through his hair. He stares into my eyes and everything took its course. Skin on skin with Raygon Falls, I now knew I was madly and utterly in love with him his touch set fire to my skin and his kisses made me forget everything else and it was only me and him. I have never felt tat way with anyone and with him I was truly making love.