Fake [Part 2]

.___.

The concert was amazing but sadly it was nearly over. The boys were coming up to their last song but they've disappeared for a short moment to change shirts or something. Probably sweating up an ocean in their armpits.

"Do you have deodorant?" I whispered to Sophia that happily nodded and pulled out a can from her bag.

Just thinking about being sweaty is making me shiver.

I sprayed the nice refreshing smell on me as the boys came back out. "Thank you." I whispered and stood with my arms crossed over my chest; the night beginning to grow cold.

The familiar beat of Best Song Ever began to play and the fans went wild. Niall was wearing a jersey of some kind and the rest of the boys didn't look bad either.

Tired, but not bad.

Harry pelted out his first lyrics and I smiled feeling my emotions catching up with the crowds.

A hand touched my shoulder and I looked back to see Gemma take my hand. She pulled us into a space and we laughed like lunatics as we danced along.

We weren't terrible; but we would be  the last people to choreograph the dances on Just Dance. Just saying.

The girls around us screamed immensely louder and Gemma pointed towards the stage. I smiled as Niall came over, thrusting as he did so.

That boy was something special let me tell you.

He pointed to me as his the boys harmonised the chorus. Just to be a tease and live a little, I pointed back to him and danced with him. He laughed as Louis' solo came on and mouthed something to me which I didn't quite catch. But he blew a kiss and I returned it while watching him join the boys for their finale.

"Thank you so much for having us!" Liam yelled as I looked over at Sophia to see her faintly smile. Lottie whispered something and I felt Gemma lace our hands together before tugging me towards Lou.

"Come on! Let's go see them backstage!" Pulling us along,  we took Sophia and Lottie with us as the group made our way backstage. Fans cried for us desperately as I offered them waves. Some would return the waves energetically and I'd copy them. Some of these fans are absolutely adorable. No wonder Niall and the boys appreciate them.

Gemma danced backstage and Lottie joined her as Sophia and I watched the two girls. Hearing the boys talk to the fans, Sophia and I were led over to the black SUV's where we'd wait for our boyfriends. Well, Sophia's boyfriend anyway.

The lights dimmed a bit and a loud long roar from the crowd lasted. The show must have been over.

"My heels are killing me." Sophia randomly whispered as we both looked down at her feet.

"Well you know what they say," I shrugged as she looked at me, "die with a beautiful corpse." She giggled and nodded as the car door opened for us.

"Ladies." A security member offered as we thanked him and stepped inside.

"So, Liam and I were talking..." Sophia started another random topic again. "And we think that Niall likes you." I chuckled while rolling my eyes.

"He has to silly, he's my boyfriend."

"No, no. I mean, he likes you." She emphasised as I shook my head and pulled out my phone.

"No way."

"Come on (Y/N), open your eyes!" She shook my arm. "You know that deep down you both have something."

"No, we're friends. That's all we'll be." That's all we could be. Niall didn't see me that way. We'd have a conversation once every few days to remind each other thar we were strictly friends.

Yes his kisses felt nice and yes, being his actual girlfriend made my insides turn in excitement. But let's be real. He's a business man and what we have is strictly business.

"Anyway," Sophia rolled her eyes as she pinched my side cheekily, "selfie?"

"Definitely." I smiled as she turned her phone camera to us and took a few photos.

"Party don't start til I walk in!" Liam yelled happily as he climbed into the car, Niall right behind. The car door shut and Niall sat opposite to me as he buckled in and flicked out his phone, while Liam solely focused on telling Sophia how amazing the show was.

See Sophia? Behind closed doors we're nothing more than friends.

I pulled out my phone and quietly sighed as the car drove the four of us back to the hotel. Glancing out, I watched as the car pulled out quickly onto the road home as my fingers tapped in my lap.

"Hey," A hand grasped my knee and I looked over as Niall smiled at me, "you like the show?" I smiled nodding at him.

"Especially that part where we had a dance off." Niall laughed and nodded as he patted my knee. Sophia than nudged my arm and showed me some photos she took of the boys tonight as I laughed at them. She picks the best photos and right moments for the perfect blackmail.

.___.

I'm surprised after our thirty minute drive that I was tired. Well it was a long night I suppose. Sophia had fallen asleep on Liam and I remembered watching the way they were. The way he looked and held her. He was a man in love and that's what I hoped to have one day.

Niall pushed our apartment door open as I groaned quietly and slumped myself to the living room. That so called boyfriend of mine had walked off somewhere. I didn't care-needed sleep.

Burying my face into the couch, I let my arms lay beside me as my whole body went limp.

I'm not going anywhere any time soon.

"(Y/N)! Let's go to bed." Ignoring the boy, I heard his feet come around until it went silent. "Oh..." After a short moment, two hands turned me onto my back as I scrunched my face in response.

"Ngh..." Niall softly chuckled and picked me up; my head hitting his warm chest. He walked us through the dark as I yawned before hearing a small creak.

"Here you are darlin." He whispered as my body was then encased in comfort. Shit this is good. Moaning into the fluffy bedsheet, I spread out and relaxed completeky; on the verge of sleep. "Nigh-"

"Ni-all." I breathed.

"Yeah?" I swallowed down.

"Fan." His presence left and I heard the slight whirring of my ceiling fan. I mentally thanked that boy. He's probably left for the night.

.___. [Niall's POV] .___.

I stood at the door, debating whether I should leave for the night. But my fingers twitched and my body refused. Ok, maybe I could tuck her in before I leave.

Agreeing to my own idea, I walked back to her bed and sat beside her. My hands pulled the blanket over her shoulders as I bit my lip.

She's beautiful. Absolutely beautiful.

Leaning down, I lightly brushed hair from her face and kissed her soft skin. Just staring at her, I smiled to myself as I admired her being.

I liked her. I really, really bloody liked her. But I'm to scared to tell her that and have our fake relationship become awkward. We speak about our situation every fews days and reinforce how we were friends.

She needs to know that no matter what happens between us, that I'll be there for her. That we'll always be friends at least.

Because I just can't lose her. She's the only girl that's made me feel like I can really settle down and start my life; maybe a family.

And a girl like that, is one I can't let go.