Sauna

Hello kittens! It has been a long time and I have been very busy, I know. I cannot promise that I will be consistent on this account at the moment, but I do promise to try my very best for all of you. You are all literally what drive me to write, and without any of you, I wouldn't be where I am, so thank you kittens x Mummy Nouis loves you x

Requested by: 1D5EVZ1D5EVZ

He is literally the sassiest thing ever, go give him a follow ^ x

___

The feel of my calf muscles pull from the back of my legs, my stomach also twisting in a near cramp as my lungs beg for me to stop and take a breath. But I couldn't. Because as much as the discomfort made me want to stop, my body couldn't help but feel addicted to the workout.

Thirty two minutes and forty nine seconds. That's how long I've been running non-stop on the treadmill for. The sweat was pouring off of my skin, and boy was I glad that I had worn a workout bra today. The gym was like a second home to me now. Funny enough, I used to be the type of person who would laugh out loud at people who lived off the gym. And as I used to laugh, I had a packet of plain chips in one hand and a half empty plastic container of donuts in the other. But now I need the gym; it's my calling and I will go insane if I don't go to it.

And luckily enough for me, my boyfriend Niall was also a gym fanatic too. He wasn't heavily addicted, but he was overjoyed to find out that he had gained himself a gym buddy. Niall had been there from the start, almost two years now. He was there when I was a dedicated couch potato, and he is still here as I build myself up into the person that I dream to be.

Deciding that I had run long enough, I had pressed down on the stop button and let myself slowly come to a stop. My calories were being counted as I took my small sweat towel and practically threw it at my own face.

"Nearly two hundred and fifty calories? Wow," my attention was brought over to a man that stood before my treadmill, looking down at my time and pace, "you're quite the runner aren't you?" Looking up, I chuckled at the man before me. He was a worker here at this gym, and he has never once failed to hit on me when I was alone. I found it entertaining really, and didn't take it too seriously.

"I just like to push myself." I replied coolly, stepping off of the treadmill and slowly coming around towards the water filter. The worker had followed me.

"Have I ever told you that you looked fantastic when you build up a sweat?" The words had me hold back a laugh as I bit my bottom lip, feeling the cold water fill my water bottle as I held it.

"Many times." But that doesn't mean I'm ever going to return the flirtatious behaviour. Why should I when I have the perfect boyfriend across the room situated at bench press?

"Well I don't think I'll stop anytime soon." His arm leant on the wall, leaning onto his side as he threw me a smirk. He was good looking I will admit, with his perfect teeth and his structured body. I would be flattered if I had met him before Niall and I would be even stunned that such a man spoke to me. But now he was simply a person I knew at a place I found myself at a lot.

"Nice talking to you," I threw my towel over my shoulder and brought the water bottle to my lips, "but I have a sauna to sweat in." He watched as I turned, but didn't hesitate to come back to my side.

"Let me walk you," he insisted as I stopped, perking an eyebrow up at him.

"Through the female toilets?" I pointed, a laugh emitting from the man.

"I can meet you at the saunas. That way I get to see you covered in sweat right? No doubt your body-"

"You done?" The worker was interrupted as we looked over to see a well-built Niall standing not too far from us. His eyes had narrowed in on the flirtatious man as he stepped over towards us. "Because I think you're done." Niall instinctively put a hand on my sweaty lower back, not hesitating to pull my body into his side.