Thanksgiving (1993)

So Happy thanksgiving everyone! But anyways, I was on Instagram, and all I saw were Instagram clapback memes of Michael and they were hilarious! So I'm gonna make a imagine about them. Be prepared to laugh.

Your POV

So it's thanksgiving and you and Michael have been up all night cooking thanksgiving dinner because you guys wanted to do something together, and Michael thought it would be fun to cook with you. The Jacksons and your family are supposed to be coming over to Neverland and your are really excited. You and Michael are now setting the food dishes on the table.

"Michael, do you think they will like the food?" You ask Michael.

"I'm sure they would because I enjoy your cooking." Michael said while smiling.

"Awwww thank you baby" you said and kissed him.

"Anytime."

"Anyplace." You sung thinking of Janet's song Anytime, Anyplace.

"I don't care who's around." Michael sang while laughing.

"Anytim~" you started to sing but Michael cut you off.

"No no no no no. Y/n, don't sing anymore." Michael said while shaking his head

"Why? Is my voice bad?" You ask Michael while laughing.

"Yes, and hearing my sister sing about sex is weird also." Michael said.

"That was so disrespectful Michael" you say being serious and playful.

After you and Michael are finished setting the food down, the doorbell rings.

"I wonder who it is." You say to yourself.

You go to open the door and see your mother, father, your teenage sister Melody, and your teenage brother Calvin.

"MOMMY!" You say excitedly

"Hey y/n, I've missed you so much hun." Your mother says.

"Missed ya too"

"Hi babygirl. Glad to see ya" your father says.

"Hey daddy! I've missed you too."

"What up Y/n" Calvin says.

"Hey doofus. Hey Melody" you say while hugging her.

"Hey Y/n."

Your mother and father goes over to Michael to greet him.

"Hey Michael baby. How you doing?" Your mom asks Michael.

"I'm doing fine. Michael says and gives your mother a kiss on her cheek.

"Hey Michael, you treating my babygirl good?" You father ask Michael seriously and playfully.

"Daddy." You interrupt their conversation. "You're gonna make Michael nervous."

"I'm just playing with ya Michael" Michael laughs.

The doorbell rings again and it's The Jacksons. You and Michael greet them all and now everyone's getting their food.

"Tito would you hurry up. Over here walking like a old man. It don't take this long to make a plate." Jermaine says laughing.

"Man shut up. Sit yo hungry hungry hippo a** down." Tito says back.

"Watch your language in my baby's house." Mama K says.